A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

I've been planning on leaving for a good while, before I actually left.

It bothered me alot that people were just constantly arguing with one another and going at each others throats. (Not counting the trolls, you know who you are.) Plus, in all honesty, I got bored, it seems like every contest we make now is born to fall through, I'm hoping that changes soon. =\

I'll stick around...but I doubt I'll be posting much.

TRD, its SFGHQ.

Our PURPOSE is to argue with one another. It's the great invisible but obvious, the painful yet oh-so soothing bond that ties us together and wraps us up in an indescribable quilt-feeling of love and heterosexual manhood.

Besides, this is a Cult, you cant leave anyway

I've been planning on leaving for a good while, before I actually left.

It bothered me alot that people were just constantly arguing with one another and going at each others throats. (Not counting the trolls, you know who you are.) Plus, in all honesty, I got bored, it seems like every contest we make now is born to fall through, I'm hoping that changes soon. =\

I'll stick around...but I doubt I'll be posting much.

The fighting has gone down quite a bit, actually. We've come to the "ignore someone if they are being a dick" position, and it seems to be working.

Our PURPOSE is to argue with one another. It's the great invisible but obvious, the painful yet oh-so soothing bond that ties us together and wraps us up in an indescribable quilt-feeling of love and heterosexual manhood.

Huh, funny, because I've grown quite sick of it, and to the contrary, it's been pushing me away from this community. I'm not saying everyone should change and be uber nice to each other...but the fighting shouldn't be this frequent.

Really, in the short time I've been here, this has been the least argumentative forum I've ever been on. Oh sure, there have been times when I've entered a thread, expecting to obtain valuable informations and resources, only to walk in on a pissing contest; it really isn't that frequent or severe of a problem, IMO.

[/offtopic]