A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

The reason why I never get any levels done is because I'm constantly tweaking my background sets, never actually finishing them. Don't worry so much about graphics.

Which is why i say this topic, while one of my favroite on the whole forum, hinders fangame progress the most.

Cool concept, could use some refining though. I'd suggest you stay away from the default MSPaint colors. Using colors/edit colors in the toolbar you can choose from a much wider array of colors (16 million?) and the results will be much better.

I think Tetra Hydro makes a good zone name too.

I guess if four waters were the theme behind the stage, it would make sense. In fact, thinking about that, it does sound kind of cool. But for some reason, I want to believe the word tetra was thrown in there just because it sounds cool.

It's my dream zone, I hope it works its way into playable form. :tgrin:

I just complain about the grass, that's too simple (and doesn't match so much with that Sonic) and the blue sky in a dark background. Try to use a starry night background, that would be better and would match perfectly with these lights.

Beside that, the rest is ok! Keep going!