A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

Thing is, some of you are. Uploading is also fine, if the file isn't available to the public and if you have a rar with a password. Anyway... we should probably get back on topic. I would start, but I don't have any screenshots to post at the moment.

There is a fine line between carelessness and stupidity.

I'm working on getting the server password changed. If the guy in charge of the server I use is nice enough to do this for me, then you can be sure I'm going to be more careful with my account information.

(If not, then it's password protected zips until I drop.)

Edit: I found a way to lock a folder/file from all access which is good if I'm doing it for back up purposes rather than for file sharing. I also cleaned up my files and stuff, so he ain't getting nothing valuable from me anymore.

Passwords passwords passwords passwords passwords passwords passwords passwords.

Pretty much, yeah! I keep a version of TFH uploaded to a webserver somewhere (not saying where) in a folder where you can't access the file list, inside of a passworded 7z file.

I'm not going to say it's impossible to get to, but you have to guess the server, guess the folder, guess the file name, and then guess the password. That is probably enough security for me.

I think you could stand to have bigger flippers. Otherwise, awesome.

Yeah, I realized that I should make them bigger once I actually started to play my Spring Yard Pinball game. I got the idea of the pinball part because in the Sonic 1 manual, it says in the Spring Yard zone section something like, "have Sonic zoom around like a pinball".

If that is you Blazefire you need a girlfriend. Because apparently you have way to much free time with all this stealing stuff. I bet if you have a gf maybe it will solve your stealing problem...maybe.

But anyway I know I would be mad if someone stole my work. That kind of stuff can sometimes make people just give up on what their trying to achieve. It is a shame that is really him and he really stole Rael's work.

Hmm, unfortunately having a girlfriend doesn't solve anything. He'd steal her innocence and rob her of virginity. Then afterward, he'd steal her cloths and wear them as the cops chase him down. Wouldn't end well at all I would think.

On-Topic: Graphics look nice Chaos, is that a Super Man sigh?

Hmm, unfortunately having a girlfriend doesn't solve anything. He'd steal her innocence and rob her of virginity. Then afterward, he'd steal her cloths and wear them as the cops chase him down. Wouldn't end well at all I would think.

On-Topic: Graphics look nice Chaos, is that a Super Man sigh?

Lol, I know, I wasn't really serious about that. He will still probably have that stealing problem.