A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

I found this rip and tilted it around a little... you might consider using it since it isn't bad.

Works best as a ground form of the animation (IE, only if used from the ground), but I don't think it would look too out of place regardless.

attachment.php?attachmentid=756&stc=1&d=1209069462

Some jerk going by the name Cybersonik wants credit for its use, but I don't really don't feel even half obligated to credit someone for a rip. Especially considering in his sheet he doesn't even mention what games the rips come from. Your call on whether or not to mention him if you use it.

post-17-138639762013_thumb.png

That actually would work really really well.

Edit: Oh and i dont think ill be able to help you to the fullest unless you use MMF, since most of the effects i do require a sort of particle system for them to look right and i dont know how to make one in GM. (I.E. they arent very wowish while static. For instance, if you look at most of Brawl's new SFX, you'll notice they really arent that spectacular, just really neat pictures. But while animated they are awesome. Square on the other hand is perfect at making sfx that are animated awesomely while static.)

I have a very strong feeling that it really IS Blazefire. Blazefire has access to LarkSS's server, where Lark uploaded my game file. See that vertical pole there? It's the same exact one I use for my game. Lark helped me program it and put it on his server for me.

I sent him a private message saying he has 24 hours to explain himself. I may not even give him that much though.

Does this kid think that stealing other people's art will actually get him anywhere?

God, Sonic the Hedgehog fandom can churn out the most pathetic humans. I sware. Sonic Passion and Blazefire just take the cake for me.

Like seriously, why does this kid keep taking shit from people? Isn't the Sonic Worlds engine enough?

If that is you Blazefire you need a girlfriend. Because apparently you have way to much free time with all this stealing stuff. I bet if you have a gf maybe it will solve your stealing problem...maybe.

But anyway I know I would be mad if someone stole my work. That kind of stuff can sometimes make people just give up on what their trying to achieve. It is a shame that is really him and he really stole Rael's work.

It wasn't there for backup purposes. Lark uploaded it so he could send it to me because we couldn't use file transfer. Blazefire must make it a habit to dig through Lark's server in hopes of finding stuff to steal.

Passwords passwords passwords passwords passwords passwords passwords passwords.