A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

Are you gonna use the wireframe-like floor for the final version of this level? I did it so plz plz give me credits... I see this art everywhere and I doubt anybody knew that I made it... They even aren't that great... Sorry if I'm beeing a dick right now but damn... I wanted to say it a long time ago!

Are you gonna use the wireframe-like floor for the final version of this level? I did it so plz plz give me credits... I see this art everywhere and I doubt anybody knew that I made it... They even aren't that great... Sorry if I'm beeing a dick right now but damn... I wanted to say it a long time ago!

No, I won't use it in the final version.

Project: Dread 3

*Status- Completed

dread1er8.png

dread2xl9.png

dread3zt6.png

Project Dread is a minigame series built upon the Corrupt Engine. The full game is named "Corrupt: Assault", and it has been in development for quite some time. It is a fangame which takes place in the Metroid Universe, but there are currently no demos of the Stroy Mode of the game.

I've slowed down development on Sonic Blitz a bit to stop and tweak the engine, which means I have to do the same thing to each level I've already started on.

The biggest change is probably the addition of the shield attacks. The Bubble Shield and Flame Shields attacks are practically identical to their S3&K counterparts...

2001978065332225921_rs.jpg

2001941861408205307_rs.jpg

I added a little extra bang to the Lightning Shield jump. A lightning bolt is emitted that damages enemies above and below.

2001922630343315998_rs.jpg

Since the neutral Fire A and Fire B functions are already occupied, you use Up+A to do shield attacks (down+A for the Bubble Bounce).

I've also been fudging around with a third zone, Hellfire Hills.

2001941632179064045_rs.jpg

2001984339589422510_rs.jpg