A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SonicGDK 1.20.109 (along with playable levels inside)

Xaklse

Words simply cannot explain how good this is, Instead. I leave you with this:

awesome_face_bigger.png

I also encountered this though. When I was on a long speedy spiral loop. I jumped and then got stuck in it with The landing action repeating itself.

What%20the.PNG

I really enjoyed it though. Excellent work guys!

I'm working on (badly) rigging, skinning and animating a Rainbow Dash model. I've got the actual skeletal mesh in the engine, and animations working. Once I finish the rest of the animations, I'll see to working on actually making it a player model.

TwentyPercentCooler.png

Amusingly, over on Retro, Ritz's first reaction was "RUINED FOREVER" in a somewhat joking manner, since he seems to be rather condescending towards MLP in a way I just cannot understand, since it's actually a good show.

I'm afraid you can't have a separate animation, the hang animation isn't in the AnimTree. The reason behind this is that the handles can use different animations according to its shape and using an animation tree isn't compatible with that.

I'm afraid you can't have a separate animation, the hang animation isn't in the AnimTree. The reason behind this is that the handles can use different animations according to its shape and using an animation tree isn't compatible with that.

Well, that explains why it doesn't work with Super Sonic, yet.