A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

Emm... I thought that we've already solved this problem:D .

Now I know that this is just some kind of humour. Ok, lets STOP snacking it on.

"Snacking it on?"

Anyway, I assume his personal title is band related or something given his avatar. Not positive though.

Muahahaha! I've saved a nuclear bomb for your cat too! And I'm not afraid to make a use for it! Kidding

Ok, then it's allright! Lets stop offtopic and post some screenshots.

Here are mine

Attachment 158

Attachment 159

You see? Sonic now has two new kinds of attack and he will NOT be able to do combo anymore

Felik, these brighty buildings don't mach with the blue sky. Put stars instead of a day sky.

I've seen SO MANY screenshots of your game already but I still have absolutly NO idea what kind of game it will be. Is It a dancing game or what?

Shit, will the screenshot thread be blocked again? Don't solve these issues here guys ¬¬

• 2 weeks later...
Mock ups aren't allowed Euan! tut tut

Like I said on aim, it's gorgeous. I love how you colored the foliage to give it some "glow" and I'm glad you're using the hydro haven bg somewhere.

It's not mockups! The Bg just doesn't have parralax yet you cheeky bum!

When Sonic XG comes out, I can die happy. I'm half serious, I can't wait. It will be definatley the best Sonic fangame (judging by the screens) in my book.

Oh wait, didn't the forest level used to be dark and gloomy? What happened there?

When Sonic XG comes out, I can die happy. I'm half serious, I can't wait. It will be definatley the best Sonic fangame (judging by the screens) in my book.

Oh wait, didn't the forest level used to be dark and gloomy? What happened there?

You know, I won't deny that XG looks like a great game from everything we've seen of it, but anyone who would judge something like this by screens alone is a tool.