A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

Actually liking Egg Pawns is a crime against humanity and is far worse than any form of holocaust, nuclear or otherwise.

Among the Doctor's heinous crimes, inventing the Egg Pawn ranks far higher than the hypothetical result of Solaris eating the universe, Metal Sonic killing the real Sonic, and the small woodland creature genocides he committed in the early games.

i think people don't really like eggpawns due to the lame character design and the fact they didnt have to bother making unique enemies for each stage, rather than the character itself. as with many things sonic of let, it was let down by its lazyness. pirate eggpawns on the otherhand, would own

Blaze: While I'm not going to argue that Egg Pawns are stupid or whatever, they really don't fit at all. Practically everything on the same plane as them is a muted color scheme. The purple is just... to odd to have there. Change their color, maybe? It's just.. it's a very odd layout. There's a line of purple going across the screen and it's just an odd thing.

The first Sonic game I played was SH. I liked it.

Diss me all you want, but a person's opinion is THAT person's opinion. You can't change it.

The same goes for all the other heroes likers. They can make fun of YOUR favorite game, but won't change your opinion. And the same goes you. You can make fun of our favorite game, but it won't change our opinion.

But I do agree, the Egg pawns sucked and it was too shiny and glitchy.

But everyone loves their first game the most, Eh?

Rant over.

They're making a ITG game for GBA, or is that a hoax?

The Pricks.. err, I mean head of konami finally got the lawsuit through between RoXoR over the pad issue, so there is no ITG2 for any system except PC and Arcade, but the PC version is just a patch over. The GBA thing is just a hoax.

The date is obviously fake too.

Loving Sonic Heroes is a sure sign that you would love other great Sonic games like Sonic Labyrinth and Sonic 3D Blast.

Not everyone is as insane as you make them out to be, DW...

All copies of Sonic Labyrinth should be buried in Mexico. Just like those E.T games...

3D blast wasn't bad, really. Unfortunately, SEGA thought it was good enough to be used for "real" 3D titles... way to go, guys... T_T