A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

Oh yeah and running on ceilings and on walls is? Scatta's got a point. Remember it is a test prototype of the level. I highly doubt I'm going to keep that part of the level unless it is in space. But I did the grinding upside down idea from SA2:Battle. In this one holographic level Sonic was grinding upside down. For the 10th time I'm not worrying about the bg until the main engine is done. I know the bg is dull, I might just change the bg all together.

It'll probably look better in motion. Sonic runs upside down all the time, anyway, so I guess he should still be moving. I hope.

Proves my point.

Off topic: but I think someone just f*cked up my account. So I'll edit later.

Advance should be lit on fire and then coated with liquid nitrogen which will then be lit on fire and doused with gasoline for 3 solid hours which will then be hurled into a star which will then be hurled into a black hole which will then be lit on fire.

Thank you!

Advance sprites are so cliche on the web anymore that whenever I see them I want to rip my eyes out.

Shut up, Zonar, you big dummy.

"hella unique"...lol

Look whos talking. I sayed it was my opinion.

The upside grinding for the 11th time was just a test to see if it would actually work.

For the people who don't get it yet, let me break it down for ya.

The...upside...grinding...for...the...11th...time...was...just...a...test...to...see...if...it...would...actually...work.

If you don't get it yet let me know.

Why are you guys all being mean to Zonar? As I'm looking around this forum, All I see is all of you guys calling him names, and mistreating him, and must I got on I mean come on. I have not seen Zonar do that to you guys. Whats the big deal around here? I could have sworn I've seen this one topic and Zonar sayed that he treats everyone with respect. Sorry to be off topic.

@ Zonar: Zonar don't worry about all the slow people. If they are too retarded to understand, just let them be retarded. Don't waste you time trying to help them understand.

No, Zonar, I was laughing at "hella unique." The wording was funny. I, in particular, was not complaining about your anti-grav rails...I could care less and could be used no prob. You don't have to pretend that you're talking "down" to us, because we're probably not listening.

@Van: HAY GUESS WHAT?

YOU ARE ZONAR! YOU HAVE THE SAME IP ADDRESS

You didn't think I knew? That post was the most blatant pile of crap I've ever seen.

Why are you guys all being mean to Zonar? As I'm looking around this forum, All I see is all of you guys calling him names, and mistreating him, and must I got on I mean come on. I have not seen Zonar do that to you guys. Whats the big deal around here? I could have sworn I've seen this one topic and Zonar sayed that he treats everyone with respect. Sorry to be off topic.

@ Zonar: Zonar don't worry about all the slow people. If they are too retarded to understand, just let them be retarded. Don't waste you time trying to help them understand.

Alright Zonar. You are caught.

Why? Because I sayed so.

*Caught on to Zonar's split personality thing.*

LOL! Wow, that's no good, oh well.

Nothing big to show right now, but the Isometricities have been changed, props to midiman btw:

Before: (Just showing for the hell of it.)

isopic117ee.png

And after:

isopic127ho.png

So far, alot has been done with this game, I'm pretty sure that now I can get the battle system and the enemy A.I. in there without problems and maybe add a few extra things.

How would you guys feel about swimming?

(Swimming as in swimming across the surface of the water, isometric has it's limits, no drowning neither.)