A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic The Hedgehog: Mecha Madness [Progress test]

I'm not changing how Sonic changes colors. If you don't like it, play on a computer that doesnt have pixel shader 2 or higher.

Art is about how much you can pretend not to hear what people are saying cuz they obviously are inferior to your gigantic philosophical mind, you know. changing Sonic's color is such a phenomenal task to get right, after all.

Art is about how much you can pretend not to hear what people are saying cuz they obviously are inferior to your gigantic philosophical mind, you know. changing Sonic's color is such a phenomenal task to get right, after all.

Yeah because if I like something in my art, I should change it because it doesn't fit your personal taste. Fuck a goat.

It's not a game breaking glitch. It's not a horrible artistic flaw. It doesn't take away from the game. If you don't like it, or anything I do, stay the fuck out of my thread. Go cry in a corner with the imaginary friends you claim to have.

• Like 1

Yeah because if I like something in my art, I should change it because it doesn't fit your personal taste. Fuck a goat.

It's not a game breaking glitch. It's not a horrible artistic flaw. It doesn't take away from the game. If you don't like it, or anything I do, stay the fuck out of my thread. Go cry in a corner with the imaginary friends you claim to have.

Did I hit a nerve or something? You need to calm down there mister!

I'm not changing how Sonic changes colors. If you don't like it, play on a computer that doesnt have pixel shader 2 or higher.

Talk about dA mentality. Nobody's telling you to change the colors because they want your game to fail. That said, the colors are a bit "in yo face". I honestly think something more subtle would fit Sonic better. He's not Mega Man, even if you did put some stuff from the MM series in your game.

Oh, and the FF jingle for every level up gets pretty annoying...

!

Are you shocked someone would fuck a goat, or do you consider yourself one? D: