A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

Pfft, I knew about additive/subtractive blending ages ago. :E

To BlazeHedgehog: Could you just give me the sprites you've extracted from Sonic Rush? I'm glad only with those. If I need more, I'll try to do that myself.

Ehhhhh. It's really so little as to the point where it would be completely useless for making a complete level out of. Seriously. What I have ripped, once I got to Water Palace, took me all of maybe 30 seconds to rip from three screenshots. :P

Could you just give me the sprites you've extracted from Sonic Rush? I'm glad only with those. If I need more, I'll try to do that myself.

Ripping sprites/backgrounds are really easily pending on what emu you're using. I don't know about No$gba because I haven't used it yet, but I'm pretty sure it's easy.

Ripping sprites/backgrounds are really easily pending on what emu you're using. I don't know about No$gba because I haven't used it yet, but I'm pretty sure it's easy.

No$GBA doesn't support disabling layers, and as far as I've seen, it doesn't let you view graphics dumps, either, so you basically have to rip via taking screenshots and cutting out the bits you don't want.

Edit: Might as well post this:

newhudtt7.png

I still have such a stupidly large amount of work to do, but at least stuff is starting to move around the screen.

No$GBA doesn't support disabling layers, and as far as I've seen, it doesn't let you view graphics dumps, either, so you basically have to rip via taking screenshots and cutting out the bits you don't want.

I couldn't do that unless it was something very small or something I really needed. Cudos to you for doing it.

[qimg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/Rael0505/pristinepalisadewatercolor.png[/qimg]

Set to AND effect.

AND is really a bitch to work with though. If you want to mess with subtract effects, go for darker colors but keep in mind that the colors will be reversed. If you want green water, make it a dark purple instead, for example.

You've made Azu happy.

That's awesome.

Now, It's been awhile since I've posted anything on Turbo 2, so:

PH-7.png

Yes, I'm still working on pointblank highway, but as you can see, it's gone through some more changes in the backgrounds.

PH-1.png

This also gives me a chance to show-off my Sonic sprite in action. :D

PH-2.png

PH-3.png

So TRD, what do you do with that crane gimmick?

PH-5.png

Good question, it's a swing object, hold left or right to gain momentum and then just jump off.

PH-6.png

It's also a grab object.

PH-4.png

Made another gimmick for Pointblank. Finally.

That's it, also for a teaser, here's a shot of my next cutscene in the making:

Cuteaser.png

It will ONLY be available to watch at SAGE.

Jesus crist Trd you'r really good at fangames aren't you,also you Mr Blaze hedgehog it really looks like you'r going places,hope to see a demo of this soon,can't wait.

Pointblank highway?that's a blank name,why did you call it that?

Man you REALLY suck at being someone other than yourself don't you