A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

Right now, there really is no gameplay. The level was mostly an engine test. The actual gameplay will focus primarily on platforming and combat. The video is there to show off Clock Up some other gameplay mechanics like the Shield. Oh, what did you think of the music? I've had people tell me it's annoying.

@vgpu

Actually, if you read my previous post vgpu, I said Epoch did NOT do so. It was actually no differently designed than a normal Sonic game besides the worldmap, health system, Sally and use of items. This isn't to take away from Rob Showalter's incredible abilities as a programmer, I'm just saying the game design was not an accurate interpretation in my opinion.

Anyways, check out my previous post and you'll see what I'm actually talking about for design concepts.

nice, reminds me of Sunset Park. You should put a gradient fade from orange to white at the horizon.

Yeah, Sunset Park was my inspiration for the level. I'll see how that fading looks when I work on it again tomorrow.

@BlazeHedgehog

Oh man i'm terribly sorry :S

I was thinking you was a stupid fucking newb who's using a name that look your one :S

Whoo my bad, i should read more carefully, seeing everyone saying that you stole them and your nickname looking to another i knew, all those things were making me to misunderstand you :S

I apologize.

@Slingerland who said "french asshole"

I really don't like people like you that is discriminant, has no respect for any rule, and is thinking that he is the most important person of this planet.

Now shut your mouth up, you're breaking your own country's law, and you should be banned from those forums, i will contact the administrator of those forums now, it's enough.

*sigh* This is NOT gonna end well.

TRD: Looking awesome. A stage with Metal Sonic in Turbo 2? You could say that I'm exited.

Actually, he's the stage boss. ;)

TRD: Is that semen all over Sonic's face? Wtf?

You have such a dirty mind. =P

It's electricity.

@Slingerland who said "french asshole"

I really don't like people like you that is discriminant, has no respect for any rule, and is thinking that he is the most important person of this planet.

Now shut your mouth up, you're breaking your own country's law, and you should be banned from those forums, i will contact the administrator of those forums now, it's enough.

How extremely absent-minded of you...

Sure, calling you a French asshole was a cheap shot, but...

Blaze has THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS much more talent than you and is a brilliant artist. If you don't believe that he did those himself, then just leave your broken posts out of this thread.

To completely disregard this certainly makes you look more self-absorbed than you make him out to be.

@BlazeHedgehog

I was thinking you was a stupid fucking newb who's using a name that look your one :S

Whoo my bad, i should read more carefully, seeing everyone saying that you stole them and your nickname looking to another i knew, all those things were making me to misunderstand you :S

I apologize.

:thumbup:

i will contact the administrator of those forums now, it's enough.

That's a damn shame, because I'm a moderator. You deserved that comment in all of its ignorant glory. Also, you said that you'd get me banned last time I told you to sit down and shut up.

I'm tired of you coming in here and saying shit like what you just said to Blaze. First TRD, now Blaze. Plus, how can you confuse Blaze with a stupid noob? It's inconceivable. Even though you apologized, I still think that you're more pious than anybody here.

you're breaking your own country's law

Oh what law? Freedom of speech? Yeah, I totally didn't break that one. I think I'm in the clear there.

To completely disregard this certainly makes you look more self-absorbed than you make him out to be.

Whoa, you're more self-absorbed than me, Dobey? You have problems then.

NAILED.

061221_colbertContest_hmed_12p.hmedium.jpg

5 NECK GUITAR SOLO.

@BlazeHedgehog

I really couldn't understand what you said....but how can you confuse Blazehedgehog with a n00b, considering that he's been here probably the longest, and you are infact yourself, an oldbie. Seriously, get your memory checked. Because I find this as an escapegoat.

I apologize.

Again, I don't completely understand what you said, but NO ONE here said that Blazehedgehog stole anything nor his screename, perhaps you've peeked into one of my CAMP topics regarding the situation with an imposter. If that's the case, it was on ANOTHER FORUM, not here, otherwise we could've easily detected it, it's not hard telling 2 members with the same screename apart. I don't think the forums here would even allow the same Screenname.

EDIT: COLBERT!!!!