A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

That's enough, Dobe. You or anyone else who continues this after my post gets their post deleted and temp banned for the day.

Good job. Have some screen shots of act 2 of my game's first stage

the spike ball orbits this platform. ( yes i know i need to fix those tiles.)

12.png

you cant see it fully but this is a gimic with alot of hoops that shoot you around rapidly to gain those rings before landing you in a secret location.

13.png

Some destructabe blocks to block your way

14.png

no problem for sonic, just jump up and bash your way through

15.png

Cant wait for sage. I hope you guys enjoy allt he improvements ive made since last year's build. Starting from scratch was a touch choice but for the best.

I've frequently noticed cool particle effects in games, similar to the brick destruction effect in your screens Sonic101. I'm wondering if this is a feature to GML, or is it an MMF thing? I'm not using either of the development tools, but if they can dynamically create alpha channel effects like that, I'm pretty impressed.

I've frequently noticed cool particle effects in games, similar to the brick destruction effect in your screens Sonic101. I'm wondering if this is a feature to GML, or is it an MMF thing? I'm not using either of the development tools, but if they can dynamically create alpha channel effects like that, I'm pretty impressed.

yep in built thing with GM7.0 i just use the drag an drop icon to make things quicker but it can be done with coding(scripting) aswell.

Guest Shadix
Good job. Have some screen shots of act 2 of my game's first stage

the spike ball orbits this platform. ( yes i know i need to fix those tiles.)

[qimg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/sonic101/sage/12.png[/qimg]

you cant see it fully but this is a gimic with alot of hoops that shoot you around rapidly to gain those rings before landing you in a secret location.

[qimg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/sonic101/sage/13.png[/qimg]

Some destructabe blocks to block your way

[qimg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/sonic101/sage/14.png[/qimg]

no problem for sonic, just jump up and bash your way through

[qimg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/sonic101/sage/15.png[/qimg]

Cant wait for sage. I hope you guys enjoy allt he improvements ive made since last year's build. Starting from scratch was a touch choice but for the best.

;-; You started over? I guess thats awesome.

I know there are alot of fan games that are coming from outside the forums. When I said "who's entering in SAGE", I mean people from THIS forum.

Oh, alright. I'll give you a list of what I know:

Sonic XG

Sonic Nexus

Emerald Ties: Crossing Fates

Project SX

Sonic Headway

Super Sonic Knockout

That's not all of course, I just don't know anything else. Anyone more knowledgeable than I can feel free to add to my list.

Zenor: That's gorgeous, but like Ryan said you need to work on colors. Also the ground seems kind of ugly and undetailed, find something new.

Oh, alright. I'll give you a list of what I know:

Sonic XG

Sonic Nexus

Emerald Ties: Crossing Fates

Project SX

Sonic Headway

Super Sonic Knockout

That's not all of course, I just don't know anything else. Anyone more knowledgeable than I can feel free to add to my list.

Zenor: That's gorgeous, but like Ryan said you need to work on colors. Also the ground seems kind of ugly and undetailed, find something new.

Of course we can't forget Sonic The Hedgehog(SatAM)! A game featuring cutting edge graphics and original gameplay, not to mention perfectly capturing the look and feel of the saturday morning cartoon! </hypeplz>

Who's this posting screenshots of et:cf? :o Not me...

arcticscreen1.PNG

A tree inside? Who designed this level...

arcticscreen2.PNG

Hmm...I wonder what that switch does...

arcticscreen3.PNG

There's an upper path as well...

arcticscreen4.PNG

Sonic just knocked over that pillar, making a bridge for him to cross...

Credits for the bg would go to euan, rael making the recolored inner area, and that pillar made by blyde.