A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

I'm an old member guys -_- Slingerland wasn't on the forums whe,n i first entered, so i'm older than him or he changed of nickname (that i doubt)

I was on the really old sfghq forums with some of you like damizean, rael0505 and some others. I was friend with them :)

Seriously the old forums were better!

And yeah i was thinking that blazehedgehog was blazefire, i got the same troubles with him on the senntient forums...

Same for TRD he reminded me a member who made the game "gun" and was posting every day a new topic to ask people to download his game...

So i wish all is now cleared up!

Okay dude, he never said "all Frenchies are assholes." He said you're a french asshole. As in, you're an asshole and you're french. Not because you're french. He's only racist against you.

Also just for the record, Slingerland first joined php forums around the time I did. You probably don't remember him because he wasn't very active.

BACK ON TOPIC GUYS *gong*

doyouseesonikku.PNG

Do you see Sonikku, kids?

righttharlol.PNG

There he is!!

• Like 1

blur3.PNGblur4.PNG

blur5.PNG

Thought I'd post some new screenshots of the Ice Engine I'm working on. Wont be ready for SAGE though, so a release of some sort will come afterwards.

(Don't pay attention to the extra Sonics, they're just there because I'm too lazy to use other test sprites)

[qimg]http://www.xoram.net/temp/blur3.PNG[/qimg][qimg]http://www.xoram.net/temp/blur4.PNG[/qimg]

[qimg]http://www.xoram.net/temp/blur5.PNG[/qimg]

Thought I'd post some new screenshots of the Ice Engine I'm working on. Wont be ready for SAGE though, so a release of some sort will come afterwards.

(Don't pay attention to the extra Sonics, they're just there because I'm too lazy to use other test sprites)

Style over substance? Does it need to be that blurry?

It can be more blurry, and less blurry. Mind that the camera was moving pretty fast when I took those screenshots.

Not sure what you mean with 2k7 blur TRD.

And it's not really world rotation, the camera just rotates with the gravity.

I'm an old member guys -_- Slingerland wasn't on the forums whe,n i first entered, so i'm older than him or he changed of nickname (that i doubt)

I was on the really old sfghq forums with some of you like damizean, rael0505 and some others. I was friend with them :)

Seriously the old forums were better!

Will you SHUT THE FUCK UP?

I was there too, dumbass. Also, just because you think that you're older, you get to say/do whatever you want?

You sucked back then and you STILL suck now.

Okay dude, he never said "all Frenchies are assholes." He said you're a french asshole. As in, you're an asshole and you're french. Not because you're french. He's only racist against you.

Correct. Like when Felik was being an asshole, I called him the Russian Asshole. Not all Russians are assholes, but at the time...Felik was an asshole who happened to be Russian. Now he's a cool guy, unlike you...because you're still an asshole.

@Xoram: Whooooooooooooooooooa

story.bill.ted.ap.jpg

Not sure what you mean with 2k7 blur TRD.

The screen you're showing is all blurry, so I figured you was going for a Sonic 2k7 thing.

Sonic 2k7 is a game for PS3, Xbox360 etc, and one of the graphical features involves motion blur when sonic reaches high speeds.

---------------------------

Because Rael forced me to show this, after playing the test engine. Just something I did for fun:

2.png

1.png

3.png

And who says Mode7 sucks? =P

EDIT: The test engine will be available to play at SAGE.

• Like 1

Also, just because you think that you're older, you get to say/do whatever you want?

I anwsered to the person who said that i wasn't an old member so it's your turn to shut the fuck up!

Like when Felik was being an asshole, I called him the Russian Asshole. Not all Russians are assholes, but at the time...Felik was an asshole who happened to be Russian. Now he's a cool guy, unlike you...because you're still an asshole.

American asshole!