A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

I dig it. It doesn't look too incomplete to me. What's there to add? It just looked like Sonic couldn't be hurt yet.

Sonic can't be hurt, Silver can't be hurt, and I want him to do a couple more things to attack Sonic. Silver will change up his strategy a bit the lower his health gets, you see.

SILVER BOSS ACTION VIDEO.

As you can see it's very rough around the edges yet. I wanted this all done by today, but there's no way. Bugs galore, etc.

HOW 'BOUT THIS! HA!

HOW 'BOUT THIS! HA!

HOW 'BOUT THIS! HA!

HOW 'BOUT THIS! HA!

HOW 'BOUT THIS! HA!

HOW 'BOUT THIS! HA!

HOW 'BOUT THIS! HA!

HOW 'BOUT THIS! HA!

HOW 'BOUT THIS! HA!

HOW 'BOUT THIS! HA!

HOW 'BOUT THIS! HA!

HOW 'BOUT THIS! HA!

Mind sending me some my way?=E

http://blazemp3.sepwich.com/VERYTEMP/sonic2k6_soundrip_july2007.rar

I haven't gotten around to ripping Shadow's sounds. Included in the RAR:

- The original soundpack I did. Before I got my 360, a friend sent me an MP3 of the demo being played with the music muted and I clipped out all the sounds I could.

- New sounds (the "retail" folder) from the final version of the game. There are some repeated sounds from the demo, but most of them are different in some way (for example, Sonic's voice clips when he does certain moves). Also included are sounds for the gems (those gems that have sounds when you use them, anyway) and a number of sounds for Silver.

Yes! Tails! What other characters are you considering to add?

And that engine was really needing badniks.

I'm glad you're working again on the engine. You've been busy lately, haven't you. But I don't mind. I wouldn't like people to jump over me just because my fangame is going slowly.

[qimg]http://i18.tinypic.com/4yzll44.png[/qimg]

In-game shot. Gettin' there, slowly but surely.

OK, I've got a question: Did you rip Water Palace's sprites yourself, or did someone rip it for you?

And nice going on that. That's Sonic 2006, right? I've played the demo when Summer of Sonic was up.

I'm glad you're working again on the engine. You've been busy lately, haven't you. But I don't mind. I wouldn't like people to jump over me just because my fangame is going slowly.

OK, I've got a question: Did you rip Water Palace's sprites yourself, or did someone rip it for you?

And nice going on that. That's Sonic 2006, right? I've played the demo when Summer of Sonic was up.

I rip most of the sprites myself.

Here's what's been keeping me from finishing Sonic 2k6 and makes me wonder if I'll even be ready for SAGE:

titlerb2.gif

chipzombievb2.gif

streetph5.png

What you are looking at is totally, completely, 100% original and not edited from any other sprites. These were not ripped from any game.

And with any luck, they will help me win $5000. That's all I'm going to say.

Pretty crazy.

Knuckles is the only other one planned aside from Sonic and Knuckles. Predictable no? In any event, badniks were never really a problem, but this change will definitely help to standardize the process and is going to be helpful in my SAGE Workshop demonstrations.