A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic XG Is Here.

Sir Euan

D*mn amazing! Tested with 2 different pc's too to see if it works on different pcs lol. It did. Buuuut, heres some glitches or other stuff.

Music. Sometimes it doesnt stop when its suppose and sometimes musics like speedup music wont play. But i love boss music ^^

Knuckles climbing. once ur on top knux just jumps up istead of jumping on platform. I were like "O_o wtf do i have to press right/left to make him go there?"

Tails flying. Its not so smooth or however you call it.

Also, i think there should be few more save slots.. like.. if someone wants to play from the beginning and save too and there is no room..

I also liked special stages really much but it looked/felt like rings/bombs are coming to you abit too fast. There should be one more item there (just random idea): springs. Lol. Im done. Cant wait to see more.

I can summarize this demo is one word: Excellent.

You have made a really authentic-looking Sonic fangame. It is kind of what I would envision a mainstream Sonic game on the Sega 32X looking like. (Yes, yes, I know that Knuckles' Chaotix was a Sonic game, but it didn't really play like the Genesis ones.) While there are still a few wrinkles like the aforementioned sound volume issue and some glitches here and there, I think that the final product will be amazing. Keep it up!

I have no idea how on earth I missed this one during SAGE, but I am glad that you posted it here. Thanks.