A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic XG Is Here.

Sir Euan

I was browsing the SXG Official Page today, and I saw that there is huge red notice on the Downloads Page that says that the file is unavailable and mirrors are needed. It looks like that page can be updated now that we have a mirror.

I'm just pointing something out. Since my original post was obviously unclear, I thought that I would clarify.

Sorry about the out of date homepage, really busy with college just now

but heres a better mock of the look of the zone.

sunkenstar2.gif

shiny!

note the background is just to make it look more complete, ill be doing more than just skewing, rotating, wavy-ing and recolouring the death egg bg.

I love that Death Egg picture. The background I believe looks fine as it is. The tiles, like, BF, I agree look totally awesome mix'd like you have done. The demo is great too, mimics Sonic games to the X-Treme.

*is jealous of the amount of talent of this game, and other people's games*

Sorry about the out of date homepage, really busy with college just now

but heres a better mock of the look of the zone.

[qimg]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j313/Sir_Euan/sunkenstar2.gif[/qimg]

shiny!

note the background is just to make it look more complete, ill be doing more than just skewing, rotating, wavy-ing and recolouring the death egg bg.

Hmm Pretty good. But i think it could have more shadows, to better match the game background style.

By the way, Special Stage 7 is awesome! I thought that I was going to lose there for a minute. :P

On that note, it seems that Super Sonic is so uber powerful in this game that no amount of rings can provide enough power for Sonic to transform. What are we supposed to collect in order to turn into Super Sonic? 120 power stars?

The full version of the game :tgrin: