A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Old screenshot thread.

Asuma

Very impressive. I love the look of the sprites. If you have a demo or anything I'd love to have a go.

I'll release a demo pretty soon i promise, the events are mostly done but i'm still missing some animations.

I want it to look good when i release something, and i still have to fix some bugs. ;]

The game has to be mostly finished before christmas (impossible.. -_-) so i'll definatly have a little demo by then.

Just a little project i'm working on. ;P

[qimg]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b355/donguru/omgzombie.png[/qimg]

Typical run and gun shooter without a story.

I'm actually making this with someone else for my gey computer science class. :stare:

The character you play as is my chemistry teacher. xD

I'm making most of the graphics myself, 10% of the sprites used are ripped.

Is this MMF2?

The shotgun fire effect is AWESOME :o

So..

If I make a 1337 mario engine, will anyone reply to my topic?

Because I just got a plot:

Mario, Toad, & Peach are kidnapped, and its up to Luigi to save them. This is DIFFERENT because no-one really emphasizes on what Luigi does different, and thats what I plan to conquer.

EDIT: Consider this as a motivation post, since I really want to get into fangaming, but dont have the patience.

So..

If I make a 1337 mario engine, will anyone reply to my topic?

Because I just got a plot:

Mario, Toad, & Peach are kidnapped, and its up to Luigi to save them. This is DIFFERENT because no-one really emphasizes on what Luigi does different, and thats what I plan to conquer.

EDIT: Consider this as a motivation post, since I really want to get into fangaming, but dont have the patience.

I wouldn't reply. I wouldn't even look.

I read that as: " I hate mario because im a one-way fanboy who thinks sonic is the sex. "

But whatever, you wouldnt really add much to the pop meter anyways.

Hell no. I just don't like Mario enough to care about its fangames. I still like Megaman, so that disproves your little "one-way" theory.

Oh well, you asked.