A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Old screenshot thread.

Asuma

My game is advance style too but people say that screen is too small. But as for me, I'm not going to change it because 240x160 screen size is very sonic advancish

P.S. Screenshots look good but life, rings, time and score timers are too large.

Really the best thing about the game was the 3-D touch screen sonic 2 special stage. The were relatively easy except for the last one, I eventually got through it, talk about digging up old roots.

Oh and the 3-D and 2-D hybrid wasn't bad, it was a nice touch.

Those "ugly red lines" as you put it, would actually be called a HUD. In which case, they look fine, taking a step away from the natural hud system.

Looks smexy too, really enjoying the screenshots. Any shots of sonic using that tube? or is it functionless right now? =p

Those "ugly red lines" as you put it, would actually be called a HUD. In which case, they look fine, taking a step away from the natural hud system.

Looks smexy too, really enjoying the screenshots. Any shots of sonic using that tube? or is it functionless right now? =p

Damn you, Supa, I was going to use Azure Lake's parallax too!

parasexyllaxcb6.gif

Oooooh, superbly nice.

Now I answer questions:

Dami: as much as I'd love to say that I'm an uberspriter and made it, it's actually by Kenji teh Kitteh.

SupaChao & Felik: The hud seems to gets mixed reactions wherever I take it. But it stays this way.

SupaChao:

scptoobs.png

Tentril: those are lights hanging from the ceiling. Just decoration.