A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Old screenshot thread.

Asuma

I have no idea why that sh*t happens. If you play the Nexus SAGE demo, occasionally, he'll do that even on a low slope. There are only 8 directions to the anim, so it'll cut to that extreme of an direction for this glitch. It's something I have been working on in the 360 engine to stop it from switching directions on slopes less than say 45 degrees or so. The anim change glitch only seems to happen while running down a low slope to the right.

It musta directional glitched when I took the screenshot. It's a split second glitch, so that sucks that I captured it at that point.

*calls DW*

@Slingerland: [qimg]http://www.soundmage.com/bluelazor/sunsetshore1192.PNG[/qimg]

With this one, I'm not practically.. Lack of a better term.. 'amused' at Sonic's direction and over all Sand graphics. Sonic seems to be looking TOO much downwards when going down such a low slope. Now if it was a steep one (Ala HPZ), I'd understand.

" Wahhh I dont like automatic maths, I want to bash classic style angles lol! "

Klonk: I didn't say I was smarter than you. I said I know you don't know perfect English. The only reason I pointed out that lame was bad was to help you. You seemed pissed, so I retaliated.

I know, what i dont know English in perfect (wow..."i know, what i dont know"). But you dont mean that in other post. Ok, forget...

RYAN CORDEL IS A JERK WAHHHH BAN HIMS LOL.. no wait im still pissed.

RYAN CORDEL IS AIMING TO BE THE NEXT STUCK UP ELITIST ON SFGHQ ( next to what used to be RS )

It wasnt unneccesary , even sonic 1 had the angle problems, I dont understand why everythings gotta be pixel perfect.

its like " oh man this screen is how the game will permanently be, so I gotta fix that dawg ", but whatever.

[click spoiler if you dare hear me be a jerk]

Oh and ive been here much longer than you so I know what im talking about :D