A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Old screenshot thread.

Asuma

Hell no. I just don't like Mario enough to care about its fangames. I still like Megaman, so that disproves your little "one-way" theory.

It _REALLY_ wouldve been useful if you had said that before. Now that earlier post makes me look even worse than I am now.

EDIT: Why is it my theories are "little", is there some fad im missing?

Seriously though, since no-one emphasizes Luigi much, I can obviously sneak some things in ( like fluttering ) without much difficulty... That and he has a vacuum that owns ghosts like nothing.

I see that you are LOVERS of offtop and flood.

You like to talk about penises and gays.

What's wrong with you guys???

Maybe we're obligated too? For starters, its a 66 page topic, where we have gone "offtop"more than once, doesn't bother us.

Yep. Last I recall, we're permitted to joke around.

We rock you're god damn world.

Midi: It sounds interesting, I'm not that a fan of mario, but they do neglect Luigi a lot, I say go for it.

I see that you are LOVERS of offtop and flood.

If you havent noticed Felik, in this board, we f*ck around.

We really dont give an arse if your gay/bi/whatever. Were also allowed to make fun of anything we feel like it long as it doesnt break the rules.

And if schools & tv can talk about penises, and homosexuals, why cant we? Half of us are already smart enough to be teachers ourselves[/egoboost]

oh and ur a penis.

No. <_<

Then don't stamp things anymore. We don't need to know that you give your approval for a post. Now, if your stamps bookmarked these hilarious posts that please you so we could see them at any time or if you added your own words to your post, thus giving your post a meaning, it'd serve a purpose, but right now...it doesn't. Sorry, we all agree that it had to be said.

Discussion is gayproved and over. Somebody post a screenshot.

backontrack.gif

EDIT: Oh...and reading your deleted post (I can do that ya know), chillax. Hypercritical...more like...hyperjokingaround.

Some people here should go to a kindergaten.

P.S. You shouldn't post that giraf picture because I don't even know what did you mean.

P.P.S. The only things why I am here are Sonic and gamemaking

P.P.P.S. I think I'll never go to America because americans are mad!

P.P.P.P.S. If you'll ban me then I'm right.

Some people here should go to a kindergaten.

P.S. You shouldn't post that giraf picture because I don't even know what did you mean.

P.P.S. The only things why I am here are Sonic and gamemaking

P.P.P.S. I think I'll never go to America because americans are mad!

P.P.P.P.S. If you'll ban me then I'm right.

1.) No Comment

2.) Doesnt matter.

3.) Not all americans are mad, if you want to see a mad american, go look up Tom Cruise.

4.) If I were a mod, I wouldve just give you a warning point, your not neccesarily right, but we do act a little silly here, but you dont understand how silly we are, so you label us ALL as mad. its kind of annoying really.

EDIT:

From now on, everytime you post, I will link you to google translator.

EDIT2:

Matter of fact, I take what I said back. You obviously dont get our sense of humor because english is NOT your first language, therefore some things can go over your head. and uh..

Your 5 dumbass posts away from being the next RS, then WF, then MK.

Felik you need to chill out. This is a message board, and the joking around is to be expected once in a while. Instead you go off on a tangeant about how people need to grow up and you blame a whole country for the actions of maybe... 5 of its citizens? Also Meh the Giraffe is my creation and he is hurt by your feelings. So Felik, chill out and take a break from the forum.

Or in summary:

meh.jpg