A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

Anyway, I'm pretty happy to see a Mario game here, because I'm not going to MFGG to find them. Does Luigi have a boomerang?

Yes, Luigi and Mario have the same weapons but if they collide into an enemy they lose the weapon they're carrying

By the way, Khorney, which text are you talking about? The map text that displays the levels' name or the talking text?

By the way, Khorney, which text are you talking about? The map text that displays the levels' name or the talking text?

sorry, the talking/cutscene text. But you may want to change the map level titles font to black too, the white is a little unclear against the biege/cream colour

Thanks.

Yeah, I really used Photoshop on some parts... But the shadows are actually done with semi-transparent black (actually greenish, since the sky is green) copies of the grass, not with blending effects.

Anyway, I'm not happy with the sky... I'm trying to redo it with pixel art, but clouds are terribly hard.

Shouldn't be too hard. Most 360 Sonic engines are capable of much more funny shapes than they are used for, in fact, they prefer it. All you need is to add variable gravity, and though it does create a bit of a problem with sensors and a couple of simplified math, there really isn't that much to change.

Anyway, I figured someone would jump on that boat at some point, so good luck with it cause it can be very interesting.