A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

Alright, zenor, I overreacted, so I apologize, but I honestly didnt know you was joking.

Rael:

the screenshots links are off, so i reuploaded it. No one commented noticed on it But LarkSS.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/9104/3dbbacc7.png

My old one? Which one are you talking about? I made at least 3 different mocks and that one I just posted is the one I liked.

@Zenor: Big freaking improvements, nice.

@LarkSS, I'll try that, I'll take a look at the tutorials on the main site. Thanks.

@Mark: What Huepow Said. XD

<3 u 2

TRD, your special stage is the shizizzle. You just need to work on the background of the stage a little.

Inferno, I loved what I've played of super ball ultima. When are you planning on having an actual release?

Is your name Victor too?

hahhaahhahhah oh wow

zenor, now YOU'RE doing the copying.

but im so glad you and trd are back to making love instead of war

I plan on having an actual release as soon as the first female character gets her sprites done. If any one wants to be in at least have a standing frame in 13 Hours from this post and I'll wait a bit for you to.

I'll upload it and then make a topic for it I guess or just check mysite to see who is all in the minichat on my website.

I finally got MMF2D So I can work on my game without having to wait on Jsonic. Also the server is running really smooth and I reduced lag!. I will have a demo out as soon as the first female character gets her sprites done!

Heres a new screenie with the windower on it.

[qimg]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/7762/newsbuscreensi2.png[/qimg]

I created the windower system that made that possible BTW and I custom made the theme for it. I think it turned out grate!

also, Awsome stuff TRD!