A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

Felik, that's pretty good. I think that the white lines defining the glass pannels should go in a straight line; some of them curve. It makes it look like the glass is being bent in a weird way.

Spike, your ideas for this stage are awesome, but your poor coloring and shading really brings it down. I don't really know how you'd fix this though.. I think it needs some more color too, it's pretty monotone. With some work this stage could be really awesome.

Looks like the cut and splice from hell. I can see backgrounds and tiles from about 5 different sources and they aren't really fitting. You are still making ugly resizes, too.

Sux for you. I'm no sprite/tile set worker no do i plan to be. I like it, somethigns are a bit pixely and need some fixing but im not gonna sweat it to much. after i finish this game i plan on moving on to other things and leaving trhe fan game world cuz im getting to short on time and there are more important thigns to worry about.

lol, you have the best fangame specialty in all of sfghq mark.

Good to have you back, I want a demo.

Specialty? Um I suck with collision detection and I'm constantly hammered for stretched tiles (even though I have yet to resize a single one, I'm guessing either the camera is to zoomed in or the sprite sheets im getting are shit)

But there are way better programers than myself here. I just try to make games fun with out using someone else engine. I fan game for the experince, not to make the same thing everyone else is while using someone elses engine, part of the fun for me is making an engine. Glitchy though it may be.

I'm not dead , I swear. Here, have some screenies of Jeweled cathedral. Just started work on it last night.

The lava bed rises and lowers revieling the ground you can move on.

[qimg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/sonic101/sthec/jc1.png[/qimg]

Just the pixel effects of the jumping flaming rocks coming out of the lava later in the stage

[qimg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/sonic101/sthec/jc2.png[/qimg]

d2745ee5.gif

That's some ugly shit.

Torrential Covert in the making:

(Note: That's not the real paralax, I put that in temporarily so you won't get screens with a background color.)

TC-1.png

Introducing my first gimmick, RED HOT LOG ROLLING! [/mario64]

Basically, you move left or right to move the log under you in the opposite direction.

TC-2.png

The great waterfall, falling logs and disappearing/reappearing platforms show up here, in which you jump from one to one in order to reach the top.

TC-3.png

Bridge, nothing special. =P

TC-4.png

Floating logs. The red thing you see infront of Sonic is the reflector shield, enemy projectiles bounce off it. (And if you're lucky, it'll hit an enemy.)

TC-5.png

Treehouse lift, but you need to find the switch to operate it.