A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

The part where you jumped on the Spikes was weird, it took a second to register.

Yeah, xD. I just discovered that bug while recording, I didn't bother to fix it until after I was done. It's eliminated now.

You can cancel Super? And love the signpost animation. =P

Yes, by the press of a button, you can both activate and deactivate Super Sonic, it's one of the "special properties" of the Turbo Ring Super Sonic. However you still need 50 rings to activate. I'm thinking people will try to whore this feature, so there's a 10 ring cost for activation. Also thanks.

Mark: That's looking damned sexy. It's got a nice style.

TRD: Very solid-looking engine although, as Aylingling mentioned, the spikes seemed to take a second or so to register. Outside of that everything's nifty.

Skylights: Finally someone's used camera rotation on levels. I always wanted to do that but was never decent enough to figure it out. Looks as amazing as I thought it would. Congrats.

Thanks for the positive comments guys; the demo can be found at atw.strategy-x.com if you're interested. I'm also in need of some beta testers to help adjust the balance of the campaign difficulty and hunt for glitches, so if anyone's interested I can provide an incomplete beta of the first three campaign levels to one or two testers.