A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

What's there to see? You didn't make those sprites. Other than that, it's just a logo.

It doesn't matter! You just say how I've done with the sprites I picked, or what you think of the logo, or whatever.

I'm trying hard to show some screenshots. It's all I have to say. And I finally have an avatar.

EDIT: I customized Shadow a bit. Heh.

Looking good! Looking very good! Keep on the good work.

And I love Knuckles sprites from Knuckles Chaotix.

Those sprites exist, stop to lie... -_-

Maybe you added the grey thing on the head of the big sprite, but i doubt it.

They come from a pirate level of another game that you know the name, must i call the FBI?

Dobermann, shut the FUCK up.

Blaze has THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS much more talent than you and is a brilliant artist. If you don't believe that he did those himself, then just leave your broken posts out of this thread.

If he were to rip sprites off, he'd be disqualified from the competition that he is entering.

French asshole.

It doesn't matter! You just say how I've done with the sprites I picked, or what you think of the logo, or whatever.

I'm trying hard to show some screenshots. It's all I have to say. And I finally have an avatar.

EDIT: I customized Shadow a bit. Heh.

Looking good! Looking very good! Keep on the good work.

And I love Knuckles sprites from Knuckles Chaotix.

That image is HARDLY a "screenshot"

dictionary much?

They come from a pirate level of another game that you know the name, must i call the FBI?

Yeah, okay Dobermann, whatever. The guy who's probably been at SFGHQ longer than just about anybody else here - the guy who founded SAGE - is going to lie to you about making sprites.

But hey, that's okay. It's not like I was previewing the King Pirate Ninja Zombie sprite to people as I was working on it or anything, right?

Oh wait.

kingpirateninjazombiekt0.th.png

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/5851/gettingcolorfulvr6.gif

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/8964/kingpirateninjazombieei3.gif

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3077/spritingisfunmx2.gif

Give me a break, Dobermann. You think I'd lie? There's $5000 on the line, here. Lying about this sort of stuff would get me disqualified from the competition, most likely, and that's not worth risking $5000. You gonna say I ripped off my entire DeviantArt gallery, too?

Next time? Shut your mouth and prove your stupid accusations. I spent too much time and energy on these sprites to have somebody like you telling me I ripped them off.

Yeah, okay Dobermann, whatever. The guy who's probably been at SFGHQ longer than just about anybody else here - the guy who founded SAGE - is going to lie to you about making sprites.

But hey, that's okay. It's not like I was previewing the King Pirate Ninja Zombie sprite to people as I was working on it or anything, right?

Oh wait.

[qimg]http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/268/kingpirateninjazombiekt0.th.png[/qimg]

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/5851/gettingcolorfulvr6.gif

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/8964/kingpirateninjazombieei3.gif

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3077/spritingisfunmx2.gif

Give me a break, Dobermann. You think I'd lie? There's $5000 on the line, here. Lying about this sort of stuff would get me disqualified from the competition, most likely, and that's not worth risking $5000. You gonna say I ripped off my entire DeviantArt gallery, too?

Next time? Shut your mouth and prove your stupid accusations. I spent too much time and energy on these sprites to have somebody like you telling me I ripped them off.

That was just like hardcore ownage.

Well, I'm popping out from the shadows and posting a couple of screenies from a project I'm working on. It's called Super Mario: Quest for the Mother Star.

I haven't got a demo up yet b/c I'm still working on the game.

Well, here's a couple of screenies.

(These screenies are kinda old.)

MScreenie1.PNG

Mscreenie2.PNG

I'm really liking the look of that game, I'll be sure to check it out when the demo releases.

** Sonic The Hedgehog(SatAM) preview **

Here's a first look at my in-game graphics, while this is technically a mock-up since I haven't loaded this new art into the game yet, you can expect the demo to look exactly like this(background may change a bit, I want to make the ground a little darker near the wall). Yes, it's 800x600 res.

FakeScreen.jpg

Okay I know basically everyone already owned you for this, but what the hell man, BLAZE?

Edit @ Hero:

You. Me. Babies. Now.

@Serephim

Thanks for the comment Serephim... I think.

@Spike

It's gonna be alot of work, but nothing I can't handle. It's no secret that I'm an avid fan of SatAM(season 1 mainly) and because of this, I've been studying its style and designing my game to match it in appearance, sound and gameplay.

I understand that there're not many SatAM fans here, that can be seen from the shape and form of fangames developed in the community. I just hope you can all appreciate the time and care I am putting into making this fangame the best SatAM game out there.

Thanks for the faith, I hope I won't let you down.

@Slinger

Sorry about the double post I didn't even think that I was the last poster.

@Dimension Warped

That's the trick isn't it? Being intimately familiar with the series I am very keen on what could be translated into a game and still retain the feel of the show. Certainly a generic Sonic game would not do as well as one specially designed to match the environments, interactions and theme of the show(If you are shooting for this specific goal atleast, nothing against Epoch).

A quick example of what I mean here. The gameplay is formulated around Freedom Fighter missions, often giving you something to accomplish as each character(Though Sonic is the focus of my demo). When playing as the Blue blur you don't simply jump on things to defeat them, and you can't run as you might normally do in other titles.

Running is more like charging your spin attack, fighting swatbots is also more extrusive than one might imagine which requires a great deal of swatbot behavior code such that they can shoot eachother if Sonic runs between them or they can be tripped/knocked over in many different circumstances.

Sorry for the length, but I hope I've given you some idea of my goal.