A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

Thats pretty.

I had an ODD urge to edit Shadow's running animation just a few hours ago. I think im going to make a bad attempt to add to his animation bank.

Gonna try to do the "max speed" animation from SA2, so people can at least use more than one running animation for Shadow now.

Edit: this is pretty annoying. His running animation was like 26 damn frames. Most of the frames are to make the flame run smooth, though. I'll start by editing all that out.

Thats pretty.

I had an ODD urge to edit Shadow's running animation just a few hours ago. I think im going to make a bad attempt to add to his animation bank.

Gonna try to do the "max speed" animation from SA2, so people can at least use more than one running animation for Shadow now.

Edit: this is pretty annoying. His running animation was like 26 damn frames. Most of the frames are to make the flame run smooth, though. I'll start by editing all that out.

DO IT. I wish you luck! :D

Also, Chronic, fantastic graphics.

Thats pretty.

Get rid of the fire as part of the sprite. Make it a particle effect. Easy, right?

Labyrinth Zone had enough blocks and rock shape variations mixing to keep it from looking repetitive. In his tiles, he lacks the rocks and lacks variation in shapes so it doesn't work as good (even his 16x16 and 32x16s still make up a larger 32x32 rather than stand out on their own).

I like the BG, but maybe a mix between both pink and purple would look good

Meanwhile, back at Hybrid's Workdesk...

[qimg]http://i.imgur.com/XufDt.png[/qimg]

Still beta

Need to take more things out the sand. But what think?

EDIT: Dude really? Is that really all your joined for ;_;

EDIT2: Clouds are place Holders

Didn't I rip that background from ADV3 beta? Nice work btw.