A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

Looks amazing overbound!

Aren't they the Barrels from Toxic Caves?

The only reason the picture looks kinda empty is because, well its a background. With the front tiles and level in place it'll look much better!

And ahhh so its a Fortress and an Ice level in one? Very interesting...

Put the new sprites in the game. They look..... Good.

[qimg]http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz281/darkspikes598/screenshotsvarious.png[/qimg]

Uhmm... Fix the coconuts and the starpost.

Coconuts look a little to ununiform, and the starpost is a little dull, brighten the red 'round the actual star and it should look fine.

Otherwise I love it!! :aparty:

It's more a problem with the 'underneath' part of it.

Which annoys me, cause I spent a lot of time removing the shadow under there. XD

The idea with this tileset is that it's moss growing on the wood, not grass, so I liked the idea of not having any shadow under it. But I don't think each piece flows into the next at all. :/

Despite it being bland as all-fuck, I decided to take a screenshot of the graphics test for my game.

Yeah. I'm serious, everything except the background is either fully custom or an edit of something else.

Edits: The font (SA3), the background (Rush Adventure) and Sonic himself (SA1-3)

Custom: The tileset. While the scenery will be edits, the tileset itself is bonafide (I believe that is the correct term...) custom by moi.

post-5006-138639764833_thumb.png

I'd recommend doing something about that red too, it clashes a bit and its a little hard on the eyes. That custom tileset is looking pretty sweet though. However it feels a tiny bit flat/monotonous. I don't know anything off the top of my head you could add to spruce it up, but its on its way. Keep going!