A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

LH, that's a neat way to expand on Lost Hope Zone. ^_^ Maybe the BGM could also change? It could be a normal, Sonicesque cheery tune in Happiness mode, but Depressed mode could have a remix of said tune in G Major, or just play really really slow (which is relatively simple to do in MMF2 - just lower the sample rate of the channel you play the song on).

@P3DRO Lawlz

@Strife: Best way to know

DOWNLOAD LOST HOPE ZONE PROTOTYPE 2

is experiencing.

Don't play if you have depression,epilepsy, or that whatever shit. I mean, if you don't feel comfortable, don't play it.

I'd like to know, more than what you guys think at the concept, what you FEEL when playing it, specially in Depressive Mode. I know it seems strange,and it also seems like you are guinea pigs to an experiment, but I'd like to know if that's only me the one who gets affected. Ithink I'm possibly having headaches because of the amount of white color in it, lol.

Level Design is definitely strange, yes. I only made its first part. It's inspired in Suicide Mouse, that loops the same thing until almost the middle of the video.

EDIT

Again @P3DRO: Lol, I forgot to say, the backgrounds don't use monochromatic ink effect. They're edited backgrounds to look like they were drawed in paper. Easily did it in Paint.NET.

After playing Kessler12's Wild Woods level from the Sonic Worlds Level Collab, I Deciced to redo Feral Forest once more. I'm making use of the leaves & hiding power up's in there. never know what could be in the leaves!

[qimg]http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/4049/sonicblazeferalforest5.png[/qimg]

I may speak for some people when I say, I'd sure love to see a zone from you without the word Forest or Wood.

I may speak for some people when I say, I'd sure love to see a zone from you without the word Forest or Wood.

Oh, come on now, Blazefire. No need to get annoyed that it's still under construction. I for one happen to like Zone's that aren't deppressing like Ocean Base Zone... But rather cheery like Green Hill.

It's been under construction and made many times if If memory serves with the amount of times I've seen that zone from Marik.

You haven't been around long enough to know what I mean. All I've ever seen from him, is that very same background tile set. WoodZone WoodZone WoodZone. I'm not bashing the guy, but c'mon I'm getting kinda bored with it I'm afraid and just cannot find any more interest in it unless something finally changes level wise. At-least a edited pallet would make a difference for me. Wood zone is also quite a trouble-sum level to layout properly due to the peculiar way the tiles where made. They don't always "TILE" correctly unfortunately. Even though, it is an unfinished and discarded zone...

Every time I think of the name "Sonic Blaze" I think of this:

sbshot1zq6.png It's like burned into my skull.

You haven't been around long enough to know what I mean.

Oh heaven forbid you say THAT. There is a one month difference in our join dates... What makes you think I don't have a clue what WoodZone is?

I think it's marvelous someone is doing something so bold as making a whole Zone from an incomplete, scrapped tileset.

Oh heaven forbid you say THAT. There is a one month difference in our join dates... What makes you think I don't have a clue what WoodZone is?

I think it's marvelous someone is doing something so bold as making a whole Zone from an incomplete, scrapped tileset.

I think BlazefireLP has a point. I havent shown anything new with Feral Forest really. Come to think of it, i've overdone it with the zone's screenshots. Hell, I havent focused much on its other zones.

I do recommend something called "dropbox". You should get it if you haven't already. it's a very handy thing to have on your pc. It's like the best backup system that I know about, you can access your files from anywhere in the world given you got an internet connection of course. You can restore versions you save of your projects or whatever in your dropbox folder. It's a drag and drop type thing built into the windows shell. You drag a file into the folder in

C:\Users\Example\Dropbox\Folder"Files Here"

It will upload it, and it'll be saved forever unless you delete it yourself.

You can even use it to host files by putting it into your PUBLIC folder in the Dropbox folder like so.

C:\Users\Example\Dropbox\Public\Image.png

http://dropbox.com if you're interested. I think most of the memebers on here would recommend it to you as well. Overbound uses it quite often.

I feel the same way but with people using the words "beach", "shore" and "island" for a tropical island zone.

I think a good idea is for someone to make a "Wood" zone level with orange, yellow and red leaves and call it something like "Awesome Autumn" zone or something cool like that.

A good idea, no?

@LH: I was hoping to see that stage in the Level Collab ever since I saw the first shots of it a few months back.

I'm looking forward to trying it tonight.

What's the problem? The fact that he is not beeing arround for the last couple of years make him a worst member than you and your argument more valid than his?

@BlazefireLP P3DR0 has a point there, I had a rather unwanted disappearance back in early 2009. computer broke. took over on my dad's old laptop. niece broke that (i take better care of stuff then that people.) It's only this year i was able to resurface thanks to my Smartphone & it's SD Card. Hell...If it wasn't for my last SSI backpay. i wouldn't even have a computer right now.

And Blazefire i have been a long time SFGHQ member. 2006 was just the re-register date when The SFGHQ MB moved into vBulletin.

• Like 1