A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

Looking really nice Chronic, very different from usual.

The water on Overbounds doesn't look right.. Technically It should look like that because of the reflection of the purple clouds but it looks odd...

I <3 Your style Strife it reminds me of the SuperEagle2x Filter because of the smooth designs xD

Originally Posted by Chronic View Post

Thanks everyone Cheers OverBound!

AATESTY2.png

Tileset is no where near done I plan to include padded out parts of the structure along with curves and stuff but heres what I have for now. I dislike the colour but I'm shit with colours so if anyone could hlep there it'd be much appreciated

OMG, that background, you should make a whole game Chronic, I shat bricks when I saw that background, just fix the water (make the colors of the waves a little brighter) and you're good to go :D

Eh. The Scratch system in Stencyl is a huge turn-off in itself, and Flash (which still has terrible performance compared to everything else) is slowly being replaced by HTML5, which Construct 2 already does, and eventually, so much more (still in 'beta', mind you).

I don't see the point in comparing Stencyl to Construct, or saying that an optional coding interface is a turn-off. It seems like a great way for inexperienced coders or programmers looking to make a quick game to design something. Construct on the other hand is in a league all of its own, and obviously if you were serious about game designing but didn't care to start from the ground up you'd want to go the Construct 2 way (which looks great by the way and I'm even considering purchasing).

Thanks for the share Damizean; this looks great and I think my little brother will love to try it. Hopefully their proposed Android and HTML5 support comes sometime in the near future.