A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

Yeah, and didn't the original creator of that Sonic sprite deny MCKaosu from using it after he left the project? (I can't remember who made it, actually, but I just remember talking to MC on Skype some time ago when he was thinking about canning the project due to lack of members.)

- Palmtree Parkways items and gimmicks in Generic Garden are teasers for what's to come. They're also there to spice up Generic Garden as it is, so they're filler.

- Generic Garden is going to be "scrapped" in its current form.

- Rathe has allowed us to continue using his sprites for the 2011 demo. The project went idle before we even removed them. Already discussed on MSN.

- I am back on the team, but due to college progress won't be as excessive til December (when my first semester ends). Things will be slower from October to December which is when I go from one class to four classes.

- After this demo the entire game is going to be revamped.

- The 2011 demo is a huge middle finger for people expecting something new. Sorry.

- Palmtree Parkways items and gimmicks in Generic Garden are teasers for what's to come. They're also there to spice up Generic Garden as it is, so they're filler.

- Generic Garden is going to be "scrapped" in its current form.

- Rathe has allowed us to continue using his sprites for the 2011 demo. The project went idle before we even removed them. Already discussed on MSN.

- I am back on the team, but due to college progress won't be as excessive til December (when my first semester ends). Things will be slower from October to December which is when I go from one class to four classes.

- After this demo the entire game is going to be revamped.

- The 2011 demo is a huge middle finger for people expecting something new. Sorry.

Wow, replace "Generic Garden" with "Leafgreen" and it sounds like my project. AP/honors classes and football don't add up to work time... I CAN WORK THIS WEEKEND THOUGH!!! WOOHOOO!!! :tgrin: :tgrin: :tgrin:

mm4uuo.png

Here is a screen shot of Hydrocity Zone, it is not a full level. It is part of Mission Mode. The mission is to stop Hydrocity from flooding.

23wup0n.pngjzn9l.png

The second screen shot is of Aqua Lake Zone, it is still very beta, the colours need adjusting (just look at the sun) and such. Really stuck on the background though. The underwater section will have fish randomly swimming around.

That looks awesome, Chronic. That fight sure has an interesting air around it. I'm guessing that if you fall off the platform, there's no return?

Anyway, I'm facing a bit of a crisis. I'm trying to see if either the Advance-style sprites or the Genesis-style sprites I have compare/clash with my first zone's tileset. What do you guys think?

post-5006-138639764849_thumb.png