A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

Yes yes! I was going to say something like this but forgot. In Sonic 3, during the gumball machine special stage, the springs were on top of little blocks that would crumble underneath. It looked much better than just floating springs.

I agree about the spring so I've added a block underneth them and a fan, so it looks like the springs are moving up. Something like this:

1ryj4j.png

(I've just whipped this up)

though, like getting Rep bubbles is really really common.

Also Water gumballs are common at the moment. I still need to getting the balancing right.

Ah, haha. In that case.... perfect xD. You could try more of a dither or sandy texture to make the part Tails is standing on a bit more matching towards the style.

I think it looks great. And it's sort of a service to the player. It's hard to confuse foreground and background if they don't look the same.

What gets me is that there are bright clouds in the back, dark clouds in the middle, and fairly bright clouds in the front. It's confusing, and it takes a minute for me to register where the back and front are, which isn't good. It should be more clear.