A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Logo Request Thread [OLD]

Zal

Hmm I wouldn't mind a new logo for Sonic Time Twisted I'm not too fond of the one I made its pretty generic

Hmm I wouldn't mind a new logo for Sonic Time Twisted I'm not too fond of the one I made its pretty generic though I kind of like the font I chose for the Time-Twisted text maybe add a background or something? Just mess with it if you want I'd sure be grateful I'm not that great at a lot of aspects of fan gaming and would love the help on the logo thanks :) BTW here is what I came up with the font for the time-twisted part is called Baby Kruffy

LINK TO CURRENT LOGO TOP OF THE PAGE

One last thing I'm going for a Sonic CD style game if that helps you make the logo at all... And you don't HAVE to use the Baby Kruffy text I just kinda liked the way it looked whatever I'm sure it will be better then mine Thanks again...

• 1 month later...

I need you to elaborate on the requirements in bold:

Heres a request:

A logo saying Guardian Units Of Nations, all of my specifications are to have A crashed egg Carrier (Sonic Adventure, not next gen) preferably in 3d (not that sprite) oh and crashed in the sea, that whole Sonic Adventure situation it was stuck in, oh and try to incorporate there sonic adventure 2 symbol in it (just much smaller, maybe behind the words "Guardian Units Of Nations):

[qimg]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4637/gunlodokd3.png[/qimg]

What is the Sonic Adventure 2 symbol? Maybe you could provide it for Zal and I. Also...I don't remember the whole "Sonic Adventure situation in the sea." Jog my memory.

um...could i have a logo?

if anyone remembers me i know i was already doing 2 games but i made no backup's and my pc crashed so i've lost my projects and i am NOT going through all that again >_<

it's called Sonic Adventures I:Travels Through Time

I want

SONIC in silver with gold outline.

ADVENTURES and I in a glowing gold.

and

i want Travels Through Time in gold aswell but no glow.

i want them lined up like this.

SONIC ADVENTURES I

Travels Through Time

[EDIT] Forgot to say please.

• 2 weeks later...