A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Logo Request Thread [OLD]

Zal

I'm pretty sure that Sonic Fuison was already taken. By gyaku if that name's correct. Awhile back.

Sorry for saying this but, is it wrong to not do someone's request, then do someone else's that was completely the same thing?

We've given up on this. If someone wants Sonic Fusion, fine, whatever. Creating them for all of you is hard enough without us being blamed for overused names. You guys work it out for yourselves.

Azu, yours will be done, be patient. I'll work on a couple now.

Whatever. I don't mind. Give it to someone who wont waste it. I'll do the tomb raider one, sonic112's and Azu's if he wont shut up. The rest is yours.

Oh and another things, I'm getting pissed off with this lame ass approach some of you have with trying to 'remind us' that we haven't done your logo. If we haven't done it, WE PROBABLY KNOW WE HAVEN'T. We aren't idiots. Azu, you aren't in a position to be a smart ass about us not doing yours yet considering how much you've asked from us in the past. I'm doing yours now.

Hey, Azu, remember when you said this?

........it's just 3. I'll ease up though...

TO ALL LRThread GOERS:

Please, 'tis the holiday season. I'm busy with my life...Zal is to...lay off. You're already getting a Christmas present from me that I'm hard working on.

I'm surprised all of your guys asked for a logo within the last two days when we had a whole dead month. Now we have a long list:

Zal

TRD - Tomb Raider

sonic122 (don't you have enough projects? christ, man...)

Slingerland

Spark

Gonar Zames' logo bonanza

TRD - TRD GAMES

@SthA Maker: Guess what? We are both tired of you. Stop.

TRD and Sonic112, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but I wont be able to complete your logo requests before tomorrow and it may be a couple of days after that. Sorry, it's just you asked at an awkward time, and you both asked for slightly complicated ones. Merry Christmas, they'll get done but I'm too busy at the moment.

• Like 1

TO ALL LRThread GOERS:

Please, 'tis the holiday season. I'm busy with my life...Zal is to...lay off. You're already getting a Christmas present from me that I'm hard working on.

I'm surprised all of your guys asked for a logo within the last two days when we had a whole dead month. Now we have a long list:

Zal

TRD - Tomb Raider

Slingerland

Spark

TRD - TRD GAMES

Yeah, 4 months ago. >_>

TO ALL LRThread GOERS:

Zal

TRD - Tomb Raider

Slingerland

Spark

TRD - TRD GAMES

Hey, I was just saying. Though I am sorry for annoying you, but it was a point I felt that needed to be made, that's all. I tell it like it is, there's no shame in my game! Actually, scratch that last phrase, I've just always wanted to say that somewhere ^^;;;. Anyway, I'll stop. Though, whenever there's someone in need, I'll be there.... when a logo is being forgotten, I'll be there.... whenever..... actually, scratch that too. I'm getting pretty tired of doing this myself lol.

TRD and Sonic112, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but I wont be able to complete your logo requests before tomorrow and it may be a couple of days after that. Sorry, it's just you asked at an awkward time, and you both asked for slightly complicated ones. Merry Christmas, they'll get done but I'm too busy at the moment.

Nah that's cool man, please take your time and finish when you can, I definitely don't need them now, It will be awhile before Tomb raider will be finished, enjoy your Christmas.

Slingerland, take your time also, yes tis' the season, and I'm putting the fangaming to the side for awhile, parties 'n' presents 'n' beers OH MY YES! Not to mention my moms want me to come over on christmas day.

Take your time, Hell do it after New Years!

Thanks for taking in the logos though, I appreiciate that.

Merry Christmas!

i would just like to know if my logo is still being worked on cause if it's not thats ok sorry to be rude but it has been about a 7 months and i am trying to learn how to do it myself. i just wanted to congradulate some one other than me in the credits in my game(so far credit are short me all my friends ditched me in the project)

i would just like to know if my logo is still being worked on cause if it's not thats ok sorry to be rude but it has been about a 7 months and i am trying to learn how to do it myself. i just wanted to congradulate some one other than me in the credits in my game(so far credit are short me all my friends ditched me in the project)

Okay listen, it wasn't '7 months'. This thread hasn't even been open for that long, so don't give me that. Secondly, we did try to have a go at your logo but you didn't like it and thirdly, your logo is impossible. You want a black chaos with 'evil grin' and everything else in your request in a simple logo? You need an artist who's willing to draw things for you for free. Get the picture, then talk to us.

I think it needs to be instituted that requests can only be made by members with a decent amount of posts. Seems some just come, ask, and leave. Or some just.. abuse asking.

Zal, I are lurb joo.

How about a logo for people with a DECENT amount of content finshed on their game. I get the impression that people just go, "O AHM GONNA START UH NEW PRAHJEKT TYME FER UH LOGO." We're like their first resource.

I'm starting to not trust certain members' request in this thread, because I feel the logos are going unused. Only Spike has actually used one of my logos successfully. Seriously...WORK ON YOUR GAME FIRST. Goddamn.

ok if it is too hard then atlest show me how far have u gotten if u haven't done anything then that is ok then to (i will have to hire a professional then) sorry about the hard request. i could take it then edit the rest.

Here's what I'll do. I'll do the text for your logo. 'Hire a professional' to do your art if you will, but we're not up to that. I'll post your half of the logo soon, please be patient.

Thanks alot Zal

ok how about i ask for a much easier one(hire profesional u need a drawing first i can't draw so good) how about same text style forget about Black Choas and put a boarder that is Blue(sonic) and Black(shadow) (sonic realated if u can although if u can't thats fine). Thanks alot guys!