A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Logo Request Thread [OLD]

Zal

Lay out Sonic Fusions(boarder around the titile) i will do the rest(drawings i need to send r to light)

Most of that made absolutely no sense whatsoever. If English is your first language, which I doubt, please type coherently.

I will do your logo. But I still don't know why you keep raising the whole commission thing. Whatever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi!, i'm new. I need a logo for my game 'Streak The Fox'.

I want a blue silhouette of a fox that looks like Tails but has 3 tails. I want 'Streak' in blue but with a red outline which shouldn't be about 3 point size and 'The Fox' in a glowing gold colour.

Hope that's enough of a description.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry I opened a request thread when theres one here I forgot about (nob!)

anyways I just need and idea for a logo for my game, im 100% staying with this game till the end, well, because I like it upto now thats why its not getting scrapped and Im crap at making logos, though I've tried a few, it looks like somone's smudged their ass on a piece of paper full of paint :s

I am to a point in my fangame where I could use a logo. The name is just "Tikal & Chaos" since I can't think of anything that fits better, so with that in mind I'd like the logo to be "Sonic & Knuckles"-ish in style. You DON'T have to do a character logo with Tikal and Chaos in place of Sonic and Knuckles to go along with it. Pre-thanks for whoever makes it.

I'd like a buy a Logo.

"Burning

Dreams"

Burning I wish to be on fire, out lined in black.

Dreams I want to be a puffy and cloud like, out line in back.

In the middle, I'd like fusion of fire and clouds in the form of a symbol.

I am to a point in my fangame where I could use a logo. The name is just "Tikal & Chaos" since I can't think of anything that fits better, so with that in mind I'd like the logo to be "Sonic & Knuckles"-ish in style. You DON'T have to do a character logo with Tikal and Chaos in place of Sonic and Knuckles to go along with it. Pre-thanks for whoever makes it.

I'm not going to pretend that I am able to emulate the style perfectly, but if thats alright, here:

TCSurfDesign.png

• Like 1

I'd like a buy a Logo.

"Burning

Dreams"

Burning I wish to be on fire, out lined in black.

Dreams I want to be a puffy and cloud like, out line in back.

In the middle, I'd like fusion of fire and clouds in the form of a symbol.

=/

I'll tackle it, but fuck dude...ANOTHER LOGO?! What are you doing?!?