A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Logo Request Thread [OLD]

Zal

Shiii.png

READ HERE FIRST BEFORE REQUESTING LOGOS:

Slingerland and I started this thread and will supply logos for your games on demand. Sonic games are our speciality but we can do other games.

RULES

Now you must respect a few rules otherwise we aren't making jack for you, understand? We have a new rule. Because everyone's being all idiotic about this, we're saying this:

Please if you request a logo, make it go somewhere. We request that you use these logos in your games and if we're the first step you've taken in making a game, please make it COUNT. Obvious but still just as important rules are be CLEAR in what you want and POLITE in requesting and recieving logos. Rep points would be nice also.

NUMBER OF LOGOS YOU CAN REQUEST!

Yes it had to happen. Too many people are asking for logos again and again. Not to sound rude, but do you think you'll even use any of these? We've decided to cap the amount of logos you can request to 2. If you've already requested more than two, bad luck. I am however creating a Sonic logo creation tutorial which will be on here and maybe in the art forum, so you can make some yourself afterward.

POSITIONS

Currently Slinger and I are fine handling the requests, so there is no reason for any others to join at this time. If a massive influx of logos hits us (which could happen), then we will choose someone qualified for the job. So if you're up to it, and we are recruiting, let us know and we will choose you.

LAST NOTE

ONE THING you must understand is that you may NOT make logos for people by random. You may think you're being helpful which you partly are, but if we've already started that logo and you slap one on them, our work has gone to waste. Please DO NOT randomly create logos. Ask if you can take some and we may say yes (if we're busy and we think you're good enough we probably will temporarily).

That is all. Have fun.

-T.J.

Okay, first request!

My logo looks like this: you have the classic logo used in the good old genesis games ( the Word Sonic in blue with a gold outline ), but like in Sonic Adventure, you can see a transparent background through the letters. I'd like the background to be a sunset of clouds, with the silloutte of a zephlin at the center; the zephlin should be larger than the height of the text, but not too wide as a result. This should blend with the original blue.

Below the text should be a gold line the width of the text, and underneath in plain gold Sonic font the word "overdrive" should appear (all caps). Finally, behind the logo should be a blue silouette of a guitar turned sideways, parrallel to the text. I'm not knowledgable of guitars, so I can't describe the shape of it, I'm afraid. As long as it can be distinguished as an electic guitar, It's cool.

Sonic The Hedgehog Powerside. I want one in both English and Japanese.

Powerside should be in Red mixed with blue with sparkling fire behind it.

Sonic The Hedgehog should be small text above powerside.

Sonic The Hedgehog Powerside.

Please? Sorry, I've should have put that in there.

I like how there was no please to be found in either of those posts (and by like I mean dislike).

Anyway, Aero, your logo you've requested is extremely detailed and I'll try to get around to it soon, but if it isn't exactly the way you want it then please don't complain too much.

And Azu, you'll need to give me the text in Japanese, because I don't have any way to do that.

Okay, I'm randomly surfing in here, but Earth made a teeny error.

パワースライド romanizes to "PAWAASURAIDO." If I'm correct, he was intending for "Powerside." Therefore, it should be パワースイド.

...and be grateful, guys. ;)

May I have a logo please? =)

The title for my game is "Sonic R Mini Advanced" (corny title, I know) and the previous Logo for the previous game is here. I would like something similar to that, just a lot...better. I would greatly apperciate this if you did it within the next month but anytime is fine really. Thanks in advance!

Okay, here is my simple request:

The logos name is Sonic Revolution.

I want the word Sonic to be blue in the inside and on the outside to get kind of a grey metal color and the font to be the classic style Sonic font for the title. And the word Revolution I want flames on the inside to look kind of hot(the best way I can describe it) and the font can be a random font but looks good though. The outline I want to be black. And also between the two words I want a grey metal colored bar. like this for example:

Sonic

________

Revolution

P.S: Also I forgot to mention that I want the background to be transparent.

please and thank you,

- Bond

Alright, please note that I haven't forgotten about this (really busy), but I have noted everyone who wants a logo, so don't think I'm ignoring you.

I'm glad to see the politeness has come back.

Now I'll be onto most of your logos next week. Please be patient.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I'm on the staff of this thread now, so I began with Zonar's, because I just saw his first. I whiped up something quick, so tell me what you think Zonar:

SonicRev.gif

Anybody know how to get rid of the white crap around the logo (happens with the transparency)? I forgot how to.

If I may interject, the white is just something that you can't get rid of without a lot of manual tasks. It's just something you have to deal with if you use that filter. Unless it's remade using a completely different method, the white will always remain.