A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Logo Request Thread [OLD]

Zal

Andy: Yeah, here was the logo I did for it.

lightspeed.gif

Mr. S: Sonic Destiny - here you go

destiny.gif

EDIT: No more white crap. I'm going to go fix other logo's with the same problem.

Aero: Damn...be patient, you have a huge request. We KNOW you have a logo that somebody is working on.

• Like 1

Ok, here I go again...could you make a logo for me, my game's called SONIC INFERNO

Could I have the word "Sonic" in the style of Sonic Riders please, and in Caps...

And could I have the word "Inferno" all firery like...

SONIC

INFERNO

please

Edit: Could I also have a blue flame behind the logo.....if it's not to much to ask for, please.

Please.....

thanks alot. i choose to use the original shadowed one and the 3rd sparkly varient.

Eh? the only one i did that was on your list was AreoGP, and he didnt even like it XD

Anyway...So, uh, mind if i help from now on? :o

1. Don't go by the first post, considering it's not updated often.

2. Yeah well uhm if it was on the list wouldn't it seem like I would do it?

3. Yes you can.

I find it interesting that you guys are doing logos for some people that asked after others already did. I believe you have 2 people still waiting and other people that came after them are getting done first. I know you guys are busy and stuff, but you should probably do the ones you missed now.

Well, sorry, LarkSS. I just search the thread and pick one I find at random. In Sonic122's case, it was supa easy, because he added no special details and just said "make a logo for [game]." I did his logo in 3 minutes.

Azu and AeroGP were the some of the first and they're done/worked on respectively. I say if logos are getting done, then there's no problem. But I will go back and search.

SthA maker: I'm working on Sonic Inferno right now.

Sorry, I didn't mean anything. I just think it's strange that some people get theirs done real quick when others have asked a day ahead. I meant no offense though.

I believe the ones that were missed are DizzyDoo and SthA Maker.

Edit: Forgot to mention. Good job with the logos all of you. I'd ask for a logo, but I want to give it a shot myself first.