A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Logo Request Thread [OLD]

Zal

Hey worm, i whipped this up... do you require anything else or any changes to this.

[qimg]http://divad.brpxqzme.net/images/japan.gif[/qimg][qimg]http://divad.brpxqzme.net/images/japangreen.gif[/qimg]

Some text saying:

"Mr. Worm's:

School of Japanese" [where School of Japanese is much bigger]

or

"WA-MUsenseino

nihonngonogakkou" [it's typed exactly like that.]

My computer doesn't like the internet when it comes to kana:

gakkou.png

Not necessarily in this color palette, mind you. =P

Aero: Then what was the logo on Page 4 all about? Isn't that what you wanted?

It's surprizing that the link I put in my last post doesn't make it clear enough that THAT IS NOT WHAT I WANTED. >_<

Took a stab at yours AreoGP, I'm aware a deviated from your request... A lot... I just got kinda carried away :o

T_T

It's surprizing that the link I put in my last post doesn't make it clear enough that THAT IS NOT WHAT I WANTED. >_<

Despite how it may seem, we are working hard, and there are a lot of requests. Now I KNOW yours hasn't been done yet "properly", but guess what, it's DETAILED. So just give us some breathing space, or cram it.

I don't want to seem mean, but if it's a difficult logo, then give us some time.

Below is a double post that has been automagically merged into the original.

Attention:

I just randomly made this logotype font:

Sonicrandom.png

Anyone who wants it, come claim it. If you want me to tell you how to make it yourself, just ask.

I know I this isn't a fangame....but would you be able to make a logo saying "SONIC LEGENDS PROJECTS" please?

Could I get the word Sonic in any Sonic style way....Sonic Adventure 2 or Riders way would be good!

Could I have the word Legends in a Golden colour please?

And could I have "Projects" smaller than the rest of the text please?

SONIC

LEGENDS

PROJECTS

Something like that please.

Well, that's just me then. When somebody makes something for me, I'll take it (again...personal opinion, you don't have to retort). I'm not working on yours (no time), but SOMEBODY is. You'll get it, stop reminding us that you don't have a logo. If it's not done by Sage, just use SoniC++. It's not like it's a BAD logo.

SthA Maker (whipped it up in 5 minutes for ya - just the way I like it):

SonicLegends.gif

Drop me a message if you need anything changed.

DAMN IT, Sonic Legends is the name of my website....and the game I'm making is a project of it....I've already had to rename my site from Sonic City to Sonic Legends (Because someone already made a site called Sonic City). Now I have to rename it AGAIN!!! This sucks.

Well, I dunno what to do then. Sonic Legends was the only good name I could think of.....all the others were taken!