A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Logo Request Thread [OLD]

Zal

What i meant to say is you know the sonic knuckles logo behind the SOnic Fusions and Black Choas chest up showing with a sort of evil grin on his face and hands in the air. The Text could look simular to SthA maker. Could you also have the Black Choas pic that you used as well.

Please and Thank you

ALRIGHT. NOW ATTENTION EVERYONE.

1. DO NOT start making logos for people without either letting me or Slingerland know, because if we're already started on them and they recieve one from one of you, that pretty much makes ours useless, doesn't it?

2. WE WILL let you make them, just tell us you are.

Goddamnit.

You seem to want it to fit your EXACT specifications. I read your request, SoniC++'s logo seemed to fit your specifications almost exactly. If you want it EXACTLY how you envision it, you have to do it yourself. Really, nobody can see into your head.

WHAT? I don't care if it isn't exact. What part of "Not-even-close" do all of you not understand? If necessary, I'll completley revise my request to make it more clear... again. >=(

WHAT? I don't care if it isn't exact. What part of "Not-even-close" do all of you not understand? If necessary, I'll completley revise my request to make it more clear... again. >=(

Look there's no need to outline AGAIN what you want, we're not dumbasses, we get the picture ok?

Be patient, and stop being so condescending.

How can you say that? Read your specifications, then look at SoniC++'s logo. THEN tell me that it's "Not-even-close".

The only problems I see are:

-The SONIC text isn't EXACTLY the original Sonic text. (though personally, I'd say it looks better, but my opinion isn't important)

-The Zephelin (?) doesn't blend with the original blue (this would probably make Sonic unreadable, I, personally see no problem)

-"OVERDRIVE" isn't the length of "SONIC" (but you didn't exacty specify this, it was just something I infered).

So how is it "Not-even-close"?

How can you say that? Read your specifications, then look at SoniC++'s logo. THEN tell me that it's "Not-even-close".

The only problems I see are:

-The SONIC text isn't EXACTLY the original Sonic text. (though personally, I'd say it looks better, but my opinion isn't important)

-The Zephelin (?) doesn't blend with the original blue (this would probably make Sonic unreadable, I, personally see no problem)

-"OVERDRIVE" isn't the length of "SONIC" (but you didn't exacty specify this, it was just something I infered).

So how is it "Not-even-close"?

I agree. I'm getting a little tired of this whole ungrateful "but it isn't EXACTLY MY LOGO" attitude. First of all you could have thanked SoniC++ for TRYING. He may have deviated a LITTLE from your request, but not enough for you to be ____ty about it and not even thank him for his effort.

http://sfghqmb.com/showpost.php?p=11640&postcount=55

Until you read the above post and understand it, stop talking to me.

First of all you could have thanked SoniC++ for TRYING. He may have deviated a LITTLE from your request, but not enough for you to be ____ty about it and not even thank him for his effort.

I did... at the top of page 19. :(

And you guys saying he only deviated a LITTLE means all of you have absolutely no idea what my request was.

Azu, I don't like how the border of the text is lighter than the inside. Looks good on the boomerangs, though.

Below is a double post that has been automagically merged into the original.

Yes, they're boomerangs. Whether or not that's what you had originally intended, they are boomerangs now that I have named them as such.

http://sfghqmb.com/showpost.php?p=11640&postcount=55

Until you read the above post and understand it, stop talking to me.

Firstly don't go talking about "understanding" it when you don't even know what ____ing parallel means okay?

And even now, the second point still stands. Blending the Zephilin with the blue text would make sonic pretty much unreadable. Unless you are talking about something completely different, in which case I apologise.

And yet still, there is not TOO much deviation, and the only deviation points I notice are the ones I pointed out before. The only extra ones I see are making Overdrive the length of Sonic (which was actually pointed out before)and making the letters more spaced out; and the fact that there should be no actual background and that the b/g should only go in the text which wasn't even specified in your original post so how could he know? Plus he gave a logo without the background which had the semitransparented background in it. Problem?

image30ac2.png

And you guys saying he only deviated a LITTLE means all of you have absolutely no idea what my request was.

Neither does anybody else apparently. Since you seem to want it to fit what you're thinking to the tee.

Sorry if I'm coming off as harsh or anything but really, the logo's good, it... pretty much meets what you're defining. I really don't see a problem, personally. Then again it's not what I say that counts so I might as well just shut up now. Which I think I might.

Azu, I don't like how the border of the text is lighter than the inside. Looks good on the boomerangs, though.

Below is a double post that has been automagically merged into the original.

Yes, they're boomerangs. Whether or not that's what you had originally intended, they are boomerangs now that I have named them as such.

loo, They're suppose to be mishapen triangles.:P

That is much better; I like it a lot. As for the zeppelin, it should have been shrunk down and placed within

"SONIC,"; it's size should be as tall as SONIC, but not too wide to where you can't see the bg behind it. Do that, and you have my logo. I'm willing to accept this one, though.