A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Logo Request Thread [OLD]

Zal

Well, think of a new name and when you're ready, hit me up for a logo.

well, here's the new title! Sonic Allstars is the name of it. So I'm gonna need something saying Sonic Allstars Projects!

Could I have the word Sonic in the same style.....if not, in any other Sonic style will do just fine!

And the word Allstars could be in a Silvery colour in the same font as Sonic titles.

And the word Projects could either be the same....or in a Sonic 3 style font, whichever's better! Thanks!

You Aero, can be a litte more grateful. I actually like that logo SonicC++ made.

Well, I suppose I will thank SoniC++ for at least trying to make it. Nevertheless, he himself admitted that he deviated from the logo I specified. Even though everyone else may like what he ended up with, I certainly don't. It isn't at all what I asked for, and I wouldn't be so "ungrateful" were it at least pretty close to it. It just isn't, though, and that isn't fair.

Excuse me for my high expectations, but my team is lacking in the graphics department and I need the logo I asked for. I asked for it here because I knew you guys were talented enough to pull it off. Is it that hard, really? Or is there still some confusion as to how I want it done?

I can heeeelp. <3

I love that game.

Done:

Legends.png

I know it's a tad simple but I can re-do it later.

Below is a double post that has been automagically merged into the original.

At least Azu said please. sonic122, this is your 3rd request yet I checked all 3 and have not seen you say please nor thankyou the whole time. Dude, they're not payed to do this. Give them some kind of recognition and even if you gave rep, it never hurts to give thanks in the topic too. =P

Anyways, I wish there was some kind of tutorial to make logos. I remember Zal had one, but I forgotten the link.

Go to the art forum, and go down a fair bit and the tutorial's in there.

SthA Maker - The Allstars have arrived:

[qimg]http://www.soundmage.com/bluelazor/allstars.gif[/qimg]

This logo looks awesome! Much better than I expected! Thanks alot Slingerland! YOU ROCK, and so does Zal for that cool Sonaic Inferno logo too!

Slingerland, could I also get the same type of logo of mine saying just Sonic Allstars? Could I maybe have a smaller star please? Sorry to bother you again for this...

Well, I suppose I will thank SoniC++ for at least trying to make it. Nevertheless, he himself admitted that he deviated from the logo I specified. Even though everyone else may like what he ended up with, I certainly don't.

Well, if you don't want it......can I have the sunset background then?

I don't see why not! :D

Thanks....thanks alot!

What's a Zephlin by the way?

Well, I got the sunset background....and decided to try and do the logo too (even though I haven't got Photoshop and use Paint).

Anyway, I tried following what you said and came up with this...

Sonic_overdrive.jpg

Not sure if that's what you want....especially when it's done on Paint....but I tried.

And here's the stuff I made, and pieced together...

sonicoverdrive.jpg

Again, nice try, but that isn't at all what I had in mind. Not-at-all... :(

You seem to want it to fit your EXACT specifications. I read your request, SoniC++'s logo seemed to fit your specifications almost exactly. If you want it EXACTLY how you envision it, you have to do it yourself. Really, nobody can see into your head.

You seem to want it to fit your EXACT specifications. I read your request, SoniC++'s logo seemed to fit your specifications almost exactly. If you want it EXACTLY how you envision it, you have to do it yourself. Really, nobody can see into your head.

AeroGP.....maybe you could design a Prototype logo. So we know what EXACTLY what you mean....

I have a request for a logo.

Can somebody try design a logo for the gamesome thing simular to the sonic and knuckles one with a black version of Choas with red eyes in the background hands in the air.

Sonic like Sonic Riders

Fusions like Sonic Riders in a golden colour

please.

I have a request for a logo.

Can somebody try design a logo for the gamesome thing simular to the sonic and knuckles one with a black version of Choas with red eyes in the background hands in the air.

Sonic like Sonic Riders

Fusions like Sonic Riders in a golden colour

please.

Is this kinda what you wanted?

sonic_fusions.jpg

Big sized

sonic_fusionssmall.jpg

Small sized

I didn't do the Black Chaos.....but if that's kinda how you want the logo....it'll make it easier for the people making the logo (unless you wanna keep this one).

I personally think it would look better with a Photoshop touch. I just done it on Paint.