A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Logo Request Thread [OLD]

Zal

If I may interject, the white is just something that you can't get rid of without a lot of manual tasks. It's just something you have to deal with if you use that filter. Unless it's remade using a completely different method, the white will always remain.

*cough*

clipboard01az3.png

Pal Edit FTW!:P

Azu, I am currently working on yours and you'll get it sometime tomorrow.

AeroGP, you're logo sounds way to complicated and I get lost while reading your request. It seems you want somebody to make a title screen to go with your logo, so it'll take longer and I don't even know I want to start it.

Edit [at sometime tomorrow]: Make that tomorrow, Azu. I was unexpectedly busy today.

No problems.

Below is a double post that has been automagically merged into the original.

My logo looks like this: you have the classic logo used in the good old genesis games ( the Word Sonic in blue with a gold outline ), but like in Sonic Adventure, you can see a transparent background through the letters. I'd like the background to be a sunset of clouds, with the silloutte of a zephlin at the center; the zephlin should be larger than the height of the text, but not too wide as a result. This should blend with the original blue.

Below the text should be a gold line the width of the text, and underneath in plain gold Sonic font the word "overdrive" should appear (all caps). Finally, behind the logo should be a blue silouette of a guitar turned sideways, parrallel to the text. I'm not knowledgable of guitars, so I can't describe the shape of it, I'm afraid. As long as it can be distinguished as an electic guitar, It's cool.

1.) Classic Sonic Logo (Blue and Gold)

2.) Transparent Logo (as seen in SA2)

3.) Sunset of Clouds (background)

4.) Silloutte of a Zephlin (Center)

5.) Zephlin Bigger than the Height of the text, but not wider

6.) "Override" In gold underneth the Sonic logo (All Caps)

7.) Blue Silloutte of Eletric Guitar (Turn sideways Parrallel to the text)

That's the basic rundown....I guess.:P

Uh, I have a request for a logo....

The title for my game is called Sonic Inferno.

I was thinking, maybe I could have the word "Sonic" kinda like the way they done the Sonic Riders logo...and for the word "Inferno" maybe it could be firery style.

Could you do this for me, if you understand what I mean....

so it would kinda be like this...

"SONIC"...........Sonic Riders style

"INFERNO"...........Firery style

and maybe I could get a Blue Flame on the right of the text,

BTW can I also have that background that you used in Azu's logo....but can I have it seperate,

Please

Please could I have a logo created for Sonic Xcel? I've been using this one for a while, but it's too stale and bland for my liking:

sxcel_logocopy.gif

I'm looking for something in line with the Advance style (or even Riders, come to think of it), something with flair that evokes a strong pace and energy. Strong blues, yellows and reds with white are what I've mainly got elsewhere. I've been using a lot of Battle sprites for the menus, if that helps. All that aside, I have little preference for layout and design; feel free to go nuts. The only stipulation is that it needs to look reasonable when scaled down to a 270x175 screen.

There's no rush at all, and thanks in advance to anyone who helps me with this.

Thanks,

Grad.

**** me, SoniC++, that was quick! Fantastic job! The black Sonic is awesome, but would you mind doing it in brighter colours, blue/red/yellow, any of those? I'd be interested to see if it looks better; mainly it just looks a little too flat when placed against the shiny lettering. Perhaps bright blue with a border (again, feel free to go nuts, you're the artist :P). Also, could I have the seperate images that made up the title as well? That way I can make each part of the title fly together. I can't thank you enough for doing this, and believe me when I say that enthusistic thanks don't come that easily to me.

**** me, SoniC++, that was quick! Fantastic job! The black Sonic is awesome, but would you mind doing it in brighter colours, blue/red/yellow, any of those? I'd be interested to see if it looks better; mainly it just looks a little too flat when placed against the shiny lettering. Perhaps bright blue with a border (again, feel free to go nuts, you're the artist :P). Also, could I have the seperate images that made up the title as well? That way I can make each part of the title fly together. I can't thank you enough for doing this, and believe me when I say that enthusistic thanks don't come that easily to me.

Yeah, i wasn't really happy with the dark sonic either, but i was trying not to overpower the lettering... Anyway, Ill play with a few different colors and post them in a little bit so you can choose whichever one you want, and then ill split it up into separate elements for you.

Azu, your blue flames took freaking forever, because I was trying to find the best effect/filter combination and because I was hand drawing a lot of the edges, but here it is:

powerslide.gif

Stupid white crap. I have the PSD too, if you want to play with it. Or you could just put it right on your title screen in Photoshop to avoid the white sh*t. Whatever works, just tell me if you like it.

Also, what the hell is with all you people and fire? Everybody wants fire and that's the biggest pain in the ass I've experienced. I enjoy making logos and helping you guys out, but a little variety would keep me entertained and make your games different (since they probably all use the same engine).

Azu, your blue flames took freaking forever, because I was trying to find the best effect/filter combination and because I was hand drawing a lot of the edges, but here it is:

[qimg]http://www.soundmage.com/bluelazor/powerslide.gif[/qimg]

Stupid white crap. I have the PSD too, if you want to play with it. Or you could just put it right on your title screen in Photoshop to avoid the white sh*t. Whatever works, just tell me if you like it.

Also, what the hell is with all you people and fire? Everybody wants fire and that's the biggest pain in the ass I've experienced. I enjoy making logos and helping you guys out, but a little variety would keep me entertained and make your games different (since they probably all use the same engine).

Thanks. I also wanted in japanese=P