A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Rebirth @ New Version

leon

I meant to post This awhile back, if someone posted it i'm sorry.

It seems that if you touch a Checkpoint and then die (I'm not sure if this is in story mode or not) Your time is reset to 0:00, also what is the point of the ranking system? You don't get anything from it, nor does your rank save, it's like an empty filler for the end, i also had a glitch happen during "Spring Yard" Act 1 or 2, i went though the wall when i got hit by a spike ball. I wouldn't mind being a beta tester for this, as it's an interesting project and i would love to see it working top notch.

I meant to post This awhile back, if someone posted it i'm sorry.

It seems that if you touch a Checkpoint and then die (I'm not sure if this is in story mode or not) Your time is reset to 0:00, also what is the point of the ranking system? You don't get anything from it, nor does your rank save, it's like an empty filler for the end.

I don't think the Checkpoint is a bug. It's completely normal reset the timer. Also, I already deactivated the ranks in exchange for agregated score on story mode.

Yes...thanks you. wait dont you have to make sprites for him.

That's why It's gonna take sometime until the next edition. Also, bug testing takes time too

Here's a preview of Knux sprite

knuxbasesprite.jpg

They were done by Rokkan years ago. Finally going to use them :)

I don't think the Checkpoint is a bug. It's completely normal reset the timer. Also, I already deactivated the ranks in exchange for agregated score on story mode.

But if I recall the timer is set to the time when you touched the checkpoint rather than 0:00 this way you cant touch the last checkpoint, die, and complete the level with a time that isn't even possible for the whole level.

That's why It's gonna take sometime until the next edition. Also, bug testing takes time too

Here's a preview of Knux sprite

[qimg]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8188/knuxbasesprite.jpg[/qimg]

They were done by Rokkan years ago. Finally going to use them :)

Only thing that bugs me about the sprite itself are the outlines on the shoes. They should look dark.

Cool sprite though.

It looks like the GG Sonic 1 world map except its in 16-bit. Love it but are you going to sprite Spring Yard, Marble, and Star Light Zone on the map?

The map is from Sonic 1, I didn't chance anything, also it's a mock-up, it's not the final map.

You should let us still play your version 1 release instead of taking it down. I missed it and I'm annoyed that I can't play it.

Edit: I should say I don't really want to download 40mb for OGG files when I'd rather just use the MIDIs.

Edit2: nvm i just downloaded the 40mb version.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...