A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Rebirth @ New Version

leon

Look. If turn of the download, it's because i don't want them to play the buggy version.

Since there wasn't much time to make a decent finish, I will use this extra time to make a better one. I already have the draws of the final cutscene. Here is the script

Eggman: MY BEAUTIFUL FACTORY!!! YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!!

Eggman: I WILL be back, be sure of this!

Sonic: And that's what you deserve being so scrambled, you egghead!

Sonic: Ahh... Back to the ol' good Green Hill...

Sonic: I finally put an end to Eggman's plans, but...

Sonic: Somehow South Island has not the same bright as before...

BAD ENDING

Sonic: But... I think it's all right, sometimes all you want...

Sonic: Is your own place nice and safe.

GOOD ENDING

*flash screen*

Sonic: Wait... Thats...?

Sonic: The Chaos Emeralds! Maybe i can use their power!

Sonic: All right! Let's get South Island back to it's own bright and beauty!

Maybe there should be something that comes after the original stages once you gain all of the 7 emeralds like an extra stage or boss.

Sonic Rebirth + Sonic1 modern remake = little to no chance of that happening. An extra stage maybe, but Boss... Maybe a new boss run mode or something. But no.

I joined here to give show a bug that really messed me up while playing. (Though, I didn't know it would take a week to be authorized to post. :/) This game has plenty of quirks so far, but this takes the cake. It's so strange that I made it into Gif form just to show it.

DeathGlitch.gif

(Sped-up to shrink size; 8 megs for a Gif is ridiculous. XD)

It happened while I was trying to escape being in the wrong set of blocks. I aimed for the middle, but... didn't make it. Now, not even Time Over will kill me - it just resets the timer. Sonic shake alittle if you try to move left or right, but nothing... :[

Anyway, I hope that helped. I hope I wasn't a bother. :]

I'm going to add the gimmicks that wasn't on the .v1, like lava falling and that rotating thing in Scrap Brain

Maybe there should be something that comes after the original stages once you gain all of the 7 emeralds like an extra stage or boss.

Actually. I was thinking an extra stage that Super Sonic has t escape Scrap Brain factory before it explodes.

Helped a lot. It's fixed now.

I found a crazy bug in scrap brain act 3.

wierd.jpg

The tunnel was in the way of dead Sonic falling and when he touched it, it caused him to float to the top and when he was outside the room the results screen appeared and then Sonic (with his level cleared animation) came falling downward. After this happens the level completes as if you completed it normally. So basically the tunnel is the cause of the bug.

Hope this helps.

Mind if I play "Proofreader" and fix your English a little, there?

Eggman: MY BEAUTIFUL FACTORY!!! YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!!

Eggman: I WILL be back, be sure of it!

Sonic: That's what you deserve for being so scrambled, you egghead!

Sonic: Ahh... Back to the good old Green Hill...

Sonic: I've finally put an end to Eggman's plans, but...

Sonic: ...somehow South Island just isn't as bright as before...

BAD ENDING

Sonic: But... I guess it's all right, 'cause sometimes all you want...

Sonic: ...is your own place, where it's nice and safe...

GOOD ENDING

*flash screen*

Sonic: Wait... That's...?

Sonic: The Chaos Emeralds! Maybe I can use their power!

Sonic: All right! Let's use these to get South Island back to it's old brightness and beauty!

I joined here to give show a bug that really messed me up while playing. (Though, I didn't know it would take a week to be authorized to post. :/) This game has plenty of quirks so far, but this takes the cake. It's so strange that I made it into Gif form just to show it.

[qimg]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p35/silva_rymes/DeathGlitch.gif[/qimg]

(Sped-up to shrink size; 8 megs for a Gif is ridiculous. XD)

It happened while I was trying to escape being in the wrong set of blocks. I aimed for the middle, but... didn't make it. Now, not even Time Over will kill me - it just resets the timer. Sonic shake alittle if you try to move left or right, but nothing... :[

How did you animate that, If i could do that, i'd help me so much :o

Leon: Basically what happened is that I went to the Stage Select. At the end of the levels with 50 rings, the Super Ring popped up (like usual). But, as soon as I pass the goalpost, I lose all control of Sonic and it doesn't let me move him so I could get it in the Super Ring.

BUT, at one point I was able to reach the Super Ring (by jumping before I passed the goalpost), and I didn't go through! The Super Ring just remained spinning there like I never touched it, and (of course) once I landed it disabled me from being able to move again. =\

Could this have to do with it being Stage Select? Since I did notice that every level is unlocked (along with every Emerald) as soon as you enter it.