A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Perfected [Part -II- RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!]

Parallax

"Better than Sonic XG" -DimensionWarped

Sonic Perfected

Version BETA 6

Requirements

Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP [Have not gotten tested Vista yet, please let me know if you have one and the results of running the game]

128 MB of RAM

Direct X7

BETA 6 Features

8 Levels including 3 Acts of Grass Green Land, 3 Acts of Water Heights Zone, and 2 Acts of Eggman's Outer Fortress.

---

Sonic's Moves:

Beserk (Left+Right+Jump)

Homing Attack (Jump in Midair)

Peelout (Up+Jump)

Spindash (Down+Jump)

Grind (Up once in contact with railing)

Beserk is a new move i'd like to introduce: Sonic proceeds to spin in his given area and create a wind that deflects all coming projectiles and shifts light enemies or objects.

---

I hope you all enjoy the game. It's my 8th and last Sonic game; I haven't submit my past to this site, I actually preceedingly worked with TheDailyClick.com. This game has been in production by me and my development team for 13 and a half months now. Enjoy.

Note: I did not post screenshots; I would like you to enjoy the full blast of the game. The attachment includes the exe file and an open source to my game engine.

Sonic Perfect II: Final Cessation adds 12 new levels, new innovative bosses, and a leveling system that gives you perks and new moves!

Sonic Perfected.zip

Sonic Perfected II- Final Cessation.zip

• Like 1