A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SSBB Blog: Update Discussion

I dunno...like I said. It looks suicidal. Quick Attack was quick of course, but if you missed, you often put yourself in a world of hurt. this looks like the same thing, but with a big ball of blue electricity.

Infact, it looks like a glorified PK Thunder.

1) I just noticed there are no shadows in that pic.

2) I doubt they would do this, but wouldn't it be great if Wario got new moves from different ways of being attacked, just like he did in his games. Like, when he's smashed with the hammer, he flattens up and becomes really hard to hit. Or when he's burnt, he catches on fire and runs around crazy, doing damage to other characters.

1) I just noticed there are no shadows in that pic.

2) I doubt they would do this, but wouldn't it be great if Wario got new moves from different ways of being attacked, just like he did in his games. Like, when he's smashed with the hammer, he flattens up and becomes really hard to hit. Or when he's burnt, he catches on fire and runs around crazy, doing damage to other characters.

He would be basically unstoppable.

I would hate playing with him.

Hell, i hate LOOKING at him now.

edit: maybe they have Real Time shadows now. Sun is on the other side of him, you might not be able to see.

I was gonna post it, except I had a tooth ache, plus I fucking hate Wario with a passion.

Honestly, if anyone plays as that annoying shit on MY Wii, I'm gonna uppercut them out of my house.

And here I was thinking of making Wario my full-time character. :)