A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

So, how 'bout them Pocket Monsters

Spike

There's actually a bunch of Pokemon that can't be found in the wild...Eevee and Mankey among them :(.

They give you an eevee at some point, which you can breed.

If any of you have tried the global trade station, you can score some sweet deals for trades, lots of japanese players with some wierd requests.

My friends started a bunch of new games so that all 3 of them have starters now. It's too much of a hassle for me, since catching them all isn't a priority right now (besides, for whatever reason, the game counts the Pokemon you see, and not the ones you catch. The old ones counted both, but the one that mattered is the number caught.)

Plus, my team's pretty solid right now. I'm going around stopping Team Galactic after beating the Luchador Water Gym Leader.

They give you an eevee at some point, which you can breed.

If any of you have tried the global trade station, you can score some sweet deals for trades, lots of japanese players with some wierd requests.

I got my hard-head dinosaur at level 20. The girl wanted a level 8 psyduck for it. She's either nice or crazy. I'll just say nice though.

Oh god yes. Ruby and Sapphire really dissapointed me, this one can actually compete with Gold and Silver. (The new monsters get pretty lame, but the engine, 450+ monsters adding diversity, and the online play rule)

My team is in the low 30s. Set a date and time, my man.

You guys are far >_> Early EV training has put a roadblock on my progress.

I just got a level 8 female Jolly Piplup holding a Lucky Egg and with Pokerus from the GTS. Put those all together and you'll realize...

...yeah.

Nice, a metagame follower.

With Infernape being the expert trainer's choice right now (check Smogon), you're going to run into some problems using Empoleon. Dispite the type advantage on the water side, Infernape's speed + fighting-type "In Fight" = ass rape. I'd recommend getting Staraptor for backup.

Anyways, I'll probably go your route once I get the game and catch the base pkmn I'm interested in.

Nah, I got Piplup for the sake of completion. I'm not very fond of Empoleon, and in fact, my Monferno is the star of my team right now. ;]

Anyone who wants Pokerus, tell me so I can infect j00r little critters.

Btw, Game Corner theme is the best. song. ever. (in D/P at least)

Nice, a metagame follower.

With Infernape being the expert trainer's choice right now (check Smogon), you're going to run into some problems using Empoleon. Dispite the type advantage on the water side, Infernape's speed + fighting-type "In Fight" = ass rape. I'd recommend getting Staraptor for backup.

Anyways, I'll probably go your route once I get the game and catch the base pkmn I'm interested in.

Good thing I'm not a tourneydork, otherwise I'd probably care.

'Sides, Dialga is my new buddy now.