A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

So, how 'bout them Pocket Monsters

Spike

Anyone else here picking up Pokemon Diamond or Pearl tommorow? I am, it looks like one of the only really good DS games to come out in a very long while. Once I get the game, I'll post my friend code here so I will have people to fight.

you guys dont even know, we got a fucking league going on at work. Lol, I should be picking it up before heading out to work tomorrow.

I don't care how old and how "hip" you want to be, if you liked pokemon once back in the day, the only bad thing you can say about it is that the new guys look like shit but from what I read, you can catch all the old ones too :D.

"I don't care how old and how "hip" you want to be, if you liked pokemon once back in the day, the only bad thing you can say about it is that the new guys look like shit but from what I read, you can catch all the old ones too"

Or.. it could just be that it's gotten a bit stale for me after 6+ games? Durhuhuha.

"I don't care how old and how "hip" you want to be, if you liked pokemon once back in the day, the only bad thing you can say about it is that the new guys look like shit but from what I read, you can catch all the old ones too"

Or.. it could just be that it's gotten a bit stale for me after 6+ games? Durhuhuha.

that too :D

you guys dont even know, we got a fucking league going on at work. Lol, I should be picking it up before heading out to work tomorrow.

I don't care how old and how "hip" you want to be, if you liked pokemon once back in the day, the only bad thing you can say about it is that the new guys look like shit but from what I read, you can catch all the old ones too :D.

1) Buy Pokemon LeafGreen and/or FireRed

2) CATCH THEM ALL!!!!

3) Buy Diamond and/or Pearl, and have both games plugged in your DS after unlocking some thingy

4) ?????

5) PROFIT!

1) Buy Pokemon LeafGreen and/or FireRed

2) CATCH THEM ALL!!!!

3) Buy Diamond and/or Pearl, and have both games plugged in your DS after unlocking some thingy

4) ?????

5) PROFIT!

well yea you can import all your old guys, but apparantly you can catch all 400+ (whatever the fucking number is at now...) except for legendaries without all that jazz.

You need to lurk more. *shot*

Seriously, what is it? I was on some other forum, and there was a post about this game, and the posts went like this:

"So I went to pick this game up today, what do you think?"

"I guess I'm getting mine tommorow"

"So I heard you like mudkips?"

"It looks cool, I'll pick it up some other time."

"so i heard u like mudkips"

"I don't know, looks a little stupid this time"

"So, I heard you like mudkips"

It's annoying as hell. What started it all?

Seriously, what is it? I was on some other forum, and there was a post about this game, and the posts went like this:

"So I went to pick this game up today, what do you think?"

"I guess I'm getting mine tommorow"

"So I heard you like mudkips?"

"It looks cool, I'll pick it up some other time."

"so i heard u like mudkips"

"I don't know, looks a little stupid this time"

"So, I heard you like mudkips"

It's annoying as hell. What started it all?

all internet memes start from 4chan (not really, but mostly true)

Got it today. I decided to go, and they had plenty in stock, and even though I was the 4th person to arrive, I was the first to get it (lol hax)

Havne't gotten too far cause of work and stuff. I'm heading back to my dorm in a few minutes, so I'll probably play then. The soundtrack is a lot better, at least.

pokeymans-1.jpg

and u hear i liek

mechkip.jpg

My little sister's surely buying this one (she's bought one of each version), I suppose there's not harm in giving it a try. But to be honest, pokemon got too repetitive for me after the first game.

Who knows, maybe the online play will actually make this one feel like something more than just an expansion pack.

Impressions would be nice :3