A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

So, how 'bout them Pocket Monsters

Spike

Where did Mesprit run to, anyway? I just talked to him and he fled.

Uxie is damn near impossible. A had about 5 types of each kind of ball, and threw them ALL at her. She was down to so littlle health, that even a shot from my Lv11 Turdwig would have killer, and she was paralyzed. I'm still trying to catch her. Palkia all the way, doods.

Where did Mesprit run to, anyway? I just talked to him and he fled.

Uxie is damn near impossible. A had about 5 types of each kind of ball, and threw them ALL at her. She was down to so littlle health, that even a shot from my Lv11 Turdwig would have killer, and she was paralyzed. I'm still trying to catch her. Palkia all the way, doods.

Take out the Poketch application that shows the world map, and walk around for a second, then a face shows up randomly. That's where it is. The problem is:

A) Any time you leave one of those boxes on the map, it teleports

B) It always flees the first chance it gets

So what you do is go to that beach resort, and head to the route east of it, then head back in the resort, then back on the route. This moves the jerk around the world map. When it's in the same route as you, go to the tall grass, or in the water (it's random) and try to spawn a battle. If you did it right, you'll hear different music, and get one chance to either use Mean Look, put it to sleep, or get a strong hit in. Any damage you do to it is permanant, and any status affect it has is permanant, so the next time you fight it, it'll be damaged. Whittle it down, and use either a quick ball (what I used) or a dusk ball (if it's night time) and cross your fingers. It took me a LONG time to finally get it.

Also, Dailga is ten times cooler. Steel Dragon>Water Dragon

I did the most masochistic thing and beat the elite 4 with fucking lvl 48 pokemon. My first try, and I was screaming at my DS all night long.

Jesus. I've got a pretty varied team, but the furthest I got was the 4th trainer's second Pokemon. I just ran out of revives, and all of my good moves had little to no PP left (and you can't BUY eithers)

What was your team, mate?

Just keep an infected one in your party for a while, and it will eventually infect the others.

Pokemon: teaching kids that viruses are beneficial. xD

Also that steroids are fools gold. Damn anti-steroid propagandsts.

Edit: also, what's with all the psychic? I leave pokemon alone for a generation and all of a sudden there are thrice as many psychics and only a couple more fire?

There's only two fire monsters that you can catch (Not counting evolutions) in this game. That pissed me off. This game is (basically) only water, rock, and psychic types. That's the only downside.