A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

Ironrind, I'm going to be honest with you. The level art is amazing and fits your Satam (I think?) style perfectly, but the character art and sprites are just... not that great. Most of the time they don't even resemble Sonic characters. They vary in height and size like crazy, too.

Let's just let zenor's "custom/from scratch" comment go, guys. That's just what he particularly calls the two processes.

Yeah, just let it go. Besides, I should be able to get more screen shots up by the end of the week or so. The topic is realy about screenshots after all. I don't want my earlyer statement to start any flamewars or somthing irelevent.

Mr. Ksoft, Background reminds me of Streets of Rage...and the style looks different as a game, that's always plus in my book..

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of "Aw, hell. Looks like Edgar Allen Poe has gotten into fangaming..."

Very creative though, I wonder how it plays.

Haha, Ay, I'm going to post it soon...that way you guys can really get a better feel for it..But I'm adding some new shit before I post it...probably by next week or so..

I love these gfx, specially the characters, they're big, more detailed and have unique style.

Nerdy question: what language are you using to make this game?

Eventually I'll get arround to shading the characters and some of the tiles..I still haven't polished everything up to the max..I'll most likely do that last..And I'm using game maker 7.0