A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

Remember what I've said previously about acts having two layouts/runthroughs in my hack? No? Well, if I didn't, there are, and now there is different signpost art to show this..

s1ee_firstsign.gif

This affects the zone hub too.

.. Did I mention I was doing the same to bosses too? c.c

s1ee_firstprison.gif

You get the larger, normal-sized egg prison on the second run-through.

Oh, and for the much lols..

s1_whatthef.gif

Well, I don't kill Russians, and although my opinion probably counts for nothing, I'm going to state it anyway: I personally think that the Advance sprite matches the level art well enough (like 7/10 good.) But I strongly feel that if you reshaded the sprite (i.e. make a little darker and duller,) it would fit the stage much better. (It would be more like 9/10 good, if done right.)

How can you talk to me when your user title is "Killed this many Russians"?

First change it and only then I will listen to you.

Oh, stop bitching. Even I can see that the knuckles sprite stands out too much. Just reshade it and be done with it - the effort is worth it if you want people to actually play your game.

How can you talk to me when your user title is "Killed this many Russians"?

First change it and only then I will listen to you.

Taste my blade Ruskie!

Nah, I'm just messing with you. Really, its just a quote from a movie I watched fairly recently called "Six String Samurai"

Death: There is only one man who could kill this many Russians!

The whole time I was watching it, I couldn't help but think that the main character sounded like Steve Urkel playing Sonic.

Muahahaha! I've saved a nuclear bomb for your cat too! And I'm not afraid to make a use for it! Kidding

Ok, then it's allright! Lets stop offtopic and post some screenshots.

Here are mine

[ATTACH]158[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]159[/ATTACH]

You see? Sonic now has two new kinds of attack and he will NOT be able to do combo anymore